Chicago Doctors-updated with Pics

Anthony83

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I want to go in and talk to some doctors about my hair. Can any of you recommend some doctors in Chicago? Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Anthony83

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Chicago Doctors-updated with some pics

Here is my current state...definite downgrade from 1 yr ago.

Do you guys think I am a candidate for hair transplant? I was thinking of getting my front filled out now, and as regression continued, I would fill it in as it got worse.

Thanks for any responses fellas.

(obviously slow day at work...)

Attachments

• 0_IMAGE_403.jpg
    0_IMAGE_403.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 229
  • 0_IMAGE_400.jpg
    0_IMAGE_400.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 226

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
I cant believe no one has responded to an old post.

The only doctor in chicago to see is Dr. Konior. Thats it.

DO NOT go to dr.wentland. Hes a scumbag and uses outdated techniques. He left me with cobblestoning and pitting and it frekin looks horrible. Im thinking of getting my current grafts fue'd out. Id rather have a small hole scar from FUE than a small bump with some hair coming out. He fucked me.

Never ever let location be an issue. Dr. Konior is a good doctor, but he only does strip, so if your considering FUE there is no one in chicago. If I were you, I wouldnt even get an hair transplant.

allmotorkl

Reaction score
then what should he do if not hair transplant?

JJ09

Reaction score
Innermind said:
I cant believe no one has responded to an old post.

The only doctor in chicago to see is Dr. Konior. Thats it.

DO NOT go to dr.wentland. Hes a scumbag and uses outdated techniques. He left me with cobblestoning and pitting and it frekin looks horrible. Im thinking of getting my current grafts fue'd out. Id rather have a small hole scar from FUE than a small bump with some hair coming out. He f***ed me.

Never ever let location be an issue. Dr. Konior is a good doctor, but he only does strip, so if your considering FUE there is no one in chicago. If I were you, I wouldnt even get an hair transplant.

Innermind

Sorry to hear of your experience, it sounds very similar to my first hair transplant. :sobbing:

I had my hairline FUE'd and then the holes were replaced with skin grafts from behind my ears. The pitting is still there, but it looks much better than those thick hairs growing out!

sheril26

Reaction score
hey this forum is of great help...one of my friend was very anxious because of his rapid hair fall........i will tell him to visit this forum....