Choosing A Surgeon For Fut Hair Transplant In Uk / Europe

Steeler25

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am in the process of doing my research on appropriate Hair Transplant surgeons to fix my dodgy hairline. A bit about myself, 29 years old, started receding at 17, went onto Finasteride at 20 years old and that halted my hair loss completely. I am now confident enough to pursue a hair transplant. I have pretty much decided on the FUT method as honestly don't want to shave my head and think I can hide the fact that I've had a hair transplant with my original hair. Having done my research I think 1000 - 1500 grafts should be plenty for what I need. Questions I have...

- Best FUT surgeons in Europe? (budget £5000)
- Is UK a big no no or do people just like to bash UK jair transplants on here? I'm guessing there are amazing and terrible surgeons in every country?
- Anyone heard of Doctor Harris Haseeb in Nottingham, UK?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am in the process of doing my research on appropriate Hair Transplant surgeons to fix my dodgy hairline. A bit about myself, 29 years old, started receding at 17, went onto Finasteride at 20 years old and that halted my hair loss completely. I am now confident enough to pursue a hair transplant. I have pretty much decided on the FUT method as honestly don't want to shave my head and think I can hide the fact that I've had a hair transplant with my original hair. Having done my research I think 1000 - 1500 grafts should be plenty for what I need. Questions I have...

- Best FUT surgeons in Europe? (budget £5000)
- Is UK a big no no or do people just like to bash UK jair transplants on here? I'm guessing there are amazing and terrible surgeons in every country?
- Anyone heard of Doctor Harris Haseeb in Nottingham, UK?

Avoid the UK. Dr Fereduni in Belgium is one of the best in Europe for FUT.

HLV

MR sinister

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are plenty of good surgeons in the UK. Dr Edward Ball at maitland and Dr Farjo are great. However, they won’t fit into your 5k budget. In fact you’ll find it tough to find a good surgeon for 5k in the uk, so I would look elsewhere. Turkey? It’s more or less Europe ;)

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
UK is dead. Literally the epicentre for hair is Turkey, it's safe and they are getting a serious volume of patients. I've been thinking about diving into the hair transplant business myself on the side and set a place up in Europe or work in partnership. With other minor invasive cosmetic procedures for women and offering PRP, Laser, needling for hair like some already do. Hair transplant is basic skills only, artistry is a different matter and takes time. I know a few users were considering it throughout my time on here but didn't know what to do since it's a bit of a grey area. It's actually unregulated in the sense there is no "board certification" like with plastics or other fields - had this confirmed many times by several professionals. As such, many are dipping in and out of it. Basically agencies call you in for certain periods if you wish and you can continue your other training. It's a good lifestyle for some.

Anyway, back to your question, I would stick to approved surgeons which offer quality at a better price, there are various "lists" going around. Don't forget to see before and afters and tailor your choice for your situation! Don't go on recommendations, it's only a starting point.