Cincinnati and RU58841

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the Cincinnati area want to get together and buy RU and work on making batches to use? I don't know if I have to confidence to make a batch of the stuff and would just like to have someone else's help and opinion.

Hoppi

Reaction score
isn't it best made up nightly or every couple of nights? I'm sure it isn't too hard to chuck together :) bear in mind the PG and DMI are not essential I don't believe, merely beneficial :)

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
I have read so many different ways to make it. I am just not sure which one would be best for me.

Hoppi

Reaction score
I would copy one of the people who have had the most success (irishpride or El dutasteride) :)

Hoppi

Reaction score
lakota said:
Hoppi said:
I would copy one of the people who have had the most success (irishpride or El dutasteride) :)

add me to list now too :punk:

Awesome! You're having success on RU now lakota? Do you use it solely, where from, how much, etc etc ^_^

I would have gotten some already but I need monies lol

Hoppi

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
lakota said:
Hoppi said:

add me to list now too :punk:

Awesome! You're having success on RU now lakota? Do you use it solely, where from, how much, etc etc ^_^

I would have gotten some already but I need monies lol

Hoppi

Hey Hoppi,

I have next to zero shedding and strengthening of exisitng hair. Im not expecting much more from RU, but it appears to be doing what finasteride did w/ out any sides.
Trying to decide now if I should add monx foam into the equation or not...