Clinical Evidence for Revita

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
All

I thought you might like to see the response I got to an email I sent to DS Labs inquiring as to whether any clinical studies had been performed with Revita and/or whether there was any evidence to show that it actually worked to regrow hair.

Dear [Def],

Thank you for your email and your interest in Revita Shampoo.

Our Research and Development department has recently explained the following on the tests for Revita Shampoo:

All of DS Laboratories' products are tested both in vitro and in vivo to confirm effectiveness. For Revita, in vivo, it was tested on 24 volunteers for 16 weeks with excellent results, with no results or worsening of the condition on the placebo side.

Please let us know if you have any further inquiries.

Regards,

Angie C.
DS Laboratories, Inc.
Customer Service
http://www.DSlaboratories.com
angie@divineskin.com

While the response is vague at best, the fact that in vitro and in vivo tests are conducted is enough for me to believe that there is nothing in Revita that will worsen your hair condition.

I just bought two bottles and will keep you all posted on my results (if any).

Def

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
I got the pretty much the exact same response...but a little more detail and info.

My e-mail

I have a few questions regarding your Revita shampoo. Has there been any clincal trials for revita and if so is there any information on them that you could give me along with any testimonials or possibly even before and after pictures? Also, are the ingredients in Revita enough to actually promote hair growth, such as the amount of apple poly for example....what is the amount of applepoly required to regrow hair and how does it compare to the amount placed in your product? I notice on your site it says that Revita stimulates hair growth. Is this based on reports of others who have used revita who have noticed this effect, or is this based on the research of certain individual ingredients that you use in your product? Thank you in advance for your response.

Response

Thank you for your email and your interest in Revita Shampoo.

Revita is a topical treatment which works by activating hair follicles that are in the scalp. This product is a powerful and unique combination of active ingredients specially designed to maintain scalp vitality and act on follicle dysfunctions in order to achieve the best results in short periods of time. Revita has been designed to maintain scalp vitality and act on hair loss. Due to the amazing ingredients contained in Revita Shampoo, it is a very powerful stimulant, particularly when used in the early stages of hair loss, so it is very likely that Revita will encourage hair growth on its own.

Apple polyphenol has been shown effective in combating hair loss and stimulating hair growth at a 1% concentration.

All of DS Laboratories' products are tested both in vitro and in vivo to confirm effectiveness. For Revita, in vivo, it was tested on 24 volunteers for 16 weeks with excellent results, with no results or worsening of the condition on the placebo side.

Before and after pictures are not available for public viewing at this time.
We hope this answers your questions satisfactorily.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

[/u]

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Those are really pathetic responses. :roll:

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
Those are really pathetic responses. :roll:

Yea - only 10 more weeks for me until I see "excellent results" or "no worsening"!

:hairy:

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep - the responses aren't great. However, they answer my only concern, and that was that Revita was tested.

Any company is going to say they get "excellent results" so we can pretty much dismiss that.

I just take comfort from the fact that Revita probably won't f*ck up my hair.

Def

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Def said:

Def
I don't like paying $30 a month for a "probably" :evil:

liquidfirex

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
Def said:

Def

That a joke? I could see my bottle lasting 2/3 months. The stuff lathers really really well.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
liquidfirex said:
Matgallis said:
Def said:

Def

That a joke? I could see my bottle lasting 2/3 months. The stuff lathers really really well.
Regardless of it lasting 2 months you're still paying extra for a probably. That was my point