Clinical studies on Revivogen: is there anything going on?!

saviomilbratz

Reaction score
We've all heard about the recent reseach that shows effects of Revivogen.
However, its effectiveness will only be comproved if clinical trials confirm this hypothesis.
Does anybody knows if any clinical studies are beeing made in the effectiveness of Revivogen?!

saviomilbratz

Reaction score
sammo said:
So I guess me taking revive is a more credible trial than theirs!
could be or could be not. If it was free it's cool but u pay for it.

The sh*t is that: It's not proven that Revivo works. We need clinical randomized double-blind placebo controlled trials!! The rest is just shitty evidence

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
haha i wouldnt mind if they said it might possibly work... or MABYE... but on the site and through their emails they are so sure it will work for everyone...

if it doesnt work im gonna have a word to the inventor.

;)

G

Revivogen has stopped my hairloss completley.I really didnt think it was going to work either when i first heard about it,I mean comon,Since when has natural crap ever worked? But im surprised since i havent had any visible loss since starting 2 years ago,Where as even propecia didnt stop my hairloss,It only slowed it down.

G

As for the pics on revivogens website,They are bogus.There is no way revivogen will grow hair back like that,Those pictures are probably hurting revivogen because people will think its a scam.Not even rogaine grows hair like that..

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
As for the pics on revivogens website,They are bogus.There is no way revivogen will grow hair back like that...

It never ceases to amaze me that people simply refuse to believe that those before-and-after pics are legitimate. You have to keep in mind that those are the BEST outcomes out of all the people they tested it on. They certainly aren't going to be typical of what the average person will achieve, but nevertheless I believe the pics are real.

Davidoff said:
Those pictures are probably hurting revivogen because people will think its a scam.Not even rogaine grows hair like that..

Really? :) Here's a pair of before-and-after pics of a test-subject in one of the topical minoxidil studies:

http://www.geocities.com/bryan50001/min ... growth.htm

Still think even Rogaine isn't capable of regrowing hair like that? :)

G

Ofcourse rogaine can grow hair like that,Im just saying in the majority of cases it doesnt.As for revivogens pictures on there website,No one should ever expect to get those kind of results from revivogen because in the vast majority of cases it will never happen.Dont get me wrong,I think revivogen is awesome.No side effects,Stops hairloss.

saviomilbratz

Reaction score
guys, it's necessary to know something:

if we don't have clinical randomized double-blind placebo controlled trials to prove that something works, you can't say it does work. Working for 1 or 2 or 10 people is not a proof. There is a effect called placebo and without thhese kind of studies you cannot be sure that it does work
THEREFORE, REVIVOGEN IS NOT PROVEN TO BE EFFECTIVE

The only 2 things that work for sure is minoxidil and finasteride. The rest is only suspicion. Doesn't matter how much better you hair is

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
But from what i understand the problem with minoxidil is it is temporary and does not address the hairloss issue, it simply shocks the follicles into action, which can only go on for so long...

G

Everything is temporary sammo.People say propecia stops hairloss but they also fail to say that if you quit propecia after a while you will have a a major catch up shed.Dont think that if you take propecia for 5 years and then stop your hair will look pre propecia,You will have catch up hairloss.So in a way there is really nothing that stops hairloss.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I bailed out of the treament after a month of itching and shedding. I coming to the conclusion that nothing will work on my hairloss and I should just save my money and go bald gracefully...

G

ginger-uk said:
I bailed out of the treament after a month of itching and shedding. I coming to the conclusion that nothing will work on my hairloss and I should just save my money and go bald gracefully...
:freak:

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously the pain my scalp was in was something I couldn't bare tbh. Are there any new products about that are worth a try?

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
I had skin irritation from Revivogen, too. Quit after 1 month. Now been on a combo of Prox-N morning, Proxiphen evening since the end of April. At least that doesn't give me any irritation (or side effects). It's expensive as hell, though.

Geox

Reaction score
You can try to apply Tricomin first, let it to dry and then apply Revivogen.

Geox

Reaction score
That's they said.
But while tricomin gave me a better feeling, no irritations and more, i haven't seen any regrowth.