Clow's story

Clows

Reaction score
hey guy
i found this site about 2 months ago & been looking around like crazy.
fanilly decided to post my story i see that alot of you guys had very good results & success stories congrats on you guys & maybe one day i can have my own success story. well i started to notice that my left temple was not as thick as my right one i really didnt pay much attention to it since i could still cut my hair the way i like it.
i was 17 at the time i only have to uncles that are bald. one of my uncles from the side of my mom and 1 uncle from the side of my dad. he only has a receding hair line both of my uncles didnt start losing there hair till there late 30's.
im 19 rite now i notice that my hair was falling out specially in the shower & that my hair line was receding. its been going on for about almost 1 year now im about to be 20 in july. i diceded to take action so i got rogain i used it for about 3 months didnt notice any improvement so i diceded to take propecia. i was still using rogain so its been 5 months on rogain i didnt see any improvement so i just gave it up. =/ im still taking 1mg of propecia every day its been 2.5 months now i havent had any side effects. i been thinking
about using nizoral shampoo but they only sale 1% at walmart & i want the 2% dont know where to get it. =/ im also thinking about using loreal vive pro....

my hair is a guard #2 right now so i only notice about 4 or 6 hair in the shower everyday
in the pics my hair was a guard # 5

SAM_0132.jpg

SAM_0144.jpg

G

Re: Clos's story

he welcometo the forum. i am pretty new here as well. the first thing i am gonna say is please learn how to use periods when you are typing. i ran out of breath reading your story.

secondly, looks like your temples are in fact receding a little bit. i would get back on the rogaine. give it some time and let it work with the propecia. the real question is though, have you lost any more hair since starting treatments?

Clows

Reaction score
thanks man :) i was scared that nobody was goin to reply back. haha
my bad about the periods.

so you think i should get back on rogain ?
ill give it another try rite now i dont have any $ so ill wait till next pay check. lol i been losing the same hair since i started rogain & propecia. im scared of shedding but i know its going to happen since im on propecia.

what are your opinions on nizoral shampoo ? you think i should give that a try ?

G

Clows said:
thanks man :) i was scared that nobody was goin to reply back. haha
my bad about the periods.

so you think i should get back on rogain ?
ill give it another try rite now i dont have any $ so ill wait till next pay check. lol i been losing the same hair since i started rogain & propecia. im scared of shedding but i know its going to happen since im on propecia.

what are your opinions on nizoral shampoo ? you think i should give that a try ?

yeah i would say get back on some sort minoxidil. It doesn't have to be roagine. I buy Equate liquid minoxidil and it is a lot cheaper than rogaine. I also buy it from walmart. its not as easy to apply as the foam but you save so much money. I bought a 3 month supply for less than i could buy a 1 month supply of rogaine foam.

are you still on propecia now? I would say get back on minoxidil (rogaine or something else) and give it six months.

i use nizoral 1%. i really like the way it makes my hair feel. i havent been on my regimen long enough though to tell if it has any effect. If you want the 2% buy it from amazon or ebay. my hair has never felt as healthy as it has since i started using nizoral.

as for the loreal, i havent used it but many people on heredo and swear by it for thickening their hair.

remember to stick to yuor regimen like its your religion. Minoxidil once in the morning and once at night, propecia in the morning(or whenever you take it), and nizoral every other shower, for example. dont stray from the routine. and give it time.

G

oh and if you want some inspiration to use the big three (minoxidil, propecia, nizoral), just go look at peapoddy's success story.

Clows

Reaction score
yea im going to give Minoxidil a try again. this time im going for the more cheaper stuff. haha
i would use rogaine on in the morning & at night. i have to wear a hat at work so i would sweat. i feel like the rogaine would wear off. =/ this time im thinking about using Minoxidil 3 times a day. in the morning since i sweat "one in the afternoon" one at night.

im going to get the nizoral 1% at walmart i dont really trust the people on ebay or amazon. lol

yeah im still on propecia its been 2 1/2 now i take i every day no side effects so im really happy about that. :)

yeah im alwasy reading the success stories on here. they really inspired me to not give up & fight my hair loss. :D