College Chemistry Students Apple Polly

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
hood? You mean your poor.I can understand why you make fun of people on the internet now. You have a terrible life.Now can you please stop ruining this topic. I was asking a fellow forum member a serious question. :shakehead:

dude...i apologized to you...i didnt know english was your 2nd language so chill out.

no im not poor.

CCS

Reaction score
get bulk apple poly powder from http://www.beyondacentury.com, 50g for $15.

propylene glycol from http://www.chemistrystore.com, 1 gallon for $30.

ethanol as everclear or white lightning from your local liquor store, 750mL for $15.

2-3 scoops of apple poly, 12mL of PG, 20mL of everclear, and the rest distilled water. High start up costs, but you got a topical for $1-2 per month. I prefer to put 4mL on my head in the morning, though I have a mix of white curcumin, EGCG, and applepoly.

kilgore

Reaction score
Re: Colledge Chemistry Students Apple Polly

hair today gone tomorrow said:
Davidoff said:
Why the oh god lol? Is this guy full of crap?

is english your first language?

Davidoff said:
No its not. Why do you ask?

RaMbO
I thought english was the official language in australia, isn't it?

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey CCS, how essential would you say the ethanol is? Before I read this, I mixed up a batch with just apple poly, water, propylene glycol and a little bht.

kilgore

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
kilgore you are really crazy.what the heck did i do to you man.Just leave me alone.

jeez RaMbO you are just sooo sensitive! I was just asking a simple question. :roll:

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS do you think that this powder is the same quality as the one they sell at applepoly.com for ridiculous price?

CCS

Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
CCS do you think that this powder is the same quality as the one they sell at applepoly.com for ridiculous price?

Do you think BAC sells low quality stuff? Their green tea extract has no pesticides in it. How can you make apple poly at higher quality? The method is either gentle with ethanol or water, or it is hash. I'd think most of their stuff is gentle.

bubka

Reaction score