Coloring my homemade spironolactone

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a subtance that could be used to turn the color of lets say dermovan to a dark brown color. I don't think food color would work very well.

Does anyone have any ideas?

bombscience

Reaction score
Now, that actually is a really good idea. When I apply courve I always think how counter-productive it is to keeping my scalp healthy. Maybe if you mixed it with a tube of courve?

Interesting concept.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
Now, that actually is a really good idea. When I apply courve I always think how counter-productive it is to keeping my scalp healthy. Maybe if you mixed it with a tube of courve?

Interesting concept.
Hmm the only problem i see is it being expensive and making my spironolactone solution extra thick (it's already thick as hell)

The weirdest part about my solution is that it makes me hair appear as if I put in gel and styled it. It actually holds like gel, but doesn't fully dry.

It makes me think if hair folicals can actually absorb vitiamins and solutions such as the spironolactone. It would be awesome if spironolactone was absorbed through the actual hair and down deep into the base of the hair where most the DHT exsists. I could style my hair and keep it at the same time.

Back to the lab I go.

Oh and I also found out the aloe vera I am using contains green tea. Another plus

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anyone else?

G

while doing this also make it smell less funky.

All jokes aside I was thinking the same thing but in reverse - why doesn´t Dr Lee mix couvre with spironolactone. The answer could be that Couvre could contain substances that we don´t want carried across the skin.

Peace out!