Combination Of Dermarolling With Emu Oil And Minoxidil.

hgk23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I apologize in advance for my English but this is not my native language. Something about yourself? I'm 23 years old and I started fighting baldness 3 months ago big 3. I have 0.3 dermaroller and I use it once a day, then apply minoxidil (the next dose minoxidil in 12 hours). I have also heard about emu oil that penetrates the skin very well and in combination with minoxidil gives better results than minoxidil alone. I came up with the idea to combine dermaroller + minoxidil + emu oil. I have a question for you, what will be best for hair growth:

My examples:

1. Every day 8 o'clock dermaroller 0.3 + minoxidil + emu oil (emu 10min after applying minoxidil) 20 o'clock minoxidil + emu oil.

2. Dermaroller 1.5 once a week on Monday at 8, 24h break from minoxidil and emu. From Tuesday to Sunday 8 minoxidil + emu oil, 20 minoxidil + emu.

3. Dermaroller 1.5 once a week on Monday at 8, 24h break from minoxidil and emu. Tuesday 8 minoxidil + emu oil, 20 minoxidil + emu, from Wednesday to Sunday dermaroller 0.3 at 8 + minoxidil + emu, 20 minoxidil + emu.

Will daily combining of dermarolling with emu oil be safe for scalp and hair?