Come see the rebirth of my 18 year old hairline!!!!!

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
dude i hope i never look like you... all i see in those pictures is some horrible hair transplant and a real bad comb over in the last picture!! EUW !!

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Im not gonna waste my time reading all that crap, but if your trying to sell some sh*t you made by showing people photos of that disgusting head of yours, then you sir are quite the idiot.

PS................ Please die

Redbone

Reaction score
Find it impossible to believe in your product to many bullshiters out there. I do respect that you are trying to expose Bosely though. In my past I have been raped by corporate scam artists as well. Resume services that promise I'll land a $50k job right out of college, Dating services that promise gorgeous women at your fingertips anytime you want. And at thousands of dollars a pop with no results it is a crime punishable by death.

f*** Bosely- I hope he gets his in spades....

By the way Doggy are you saying all hair transplant surgeons are bad?

G

redbone said:
Find it impossible to believe in your product to many bullshiters out there. I do respect that you are trying to expose Bosely though. In my past I have been raped by corporate scam artists as well. Resume services that promise I'll land a $50k job right out of college, Dating services that promise gorgeous women at your fingertips anytime you want. And at thousands of dollars a pop with no results it is a crime punishable by death.

That's only because you haven't tried investing in Real Estate yet. I have a few lucrative properties you might be interested in but they are going fast!!! :laugh:

G

Are you in that gay part of SF that Dr. Lee's associate kept refering to with bombscience?

G

doggy001 said:
What does
NT mean, Yeddie?
I don't get around much.
Ken :(

Ken, it means "No Text." That means there is a post with nothing in it so people don't search around for the message, it's kind of a useless habit nowadays. I posted twice in a row by accident.

G

"Are you in that gay part of SF that Dr. Lee's associate kept refering to with bombscience?"

I am straight and have been happly married for over 10 years.

I don't know who Dr. Lee is or what bombscience is.

I live in North Beach. It is an old Italian neighborhood.

Only about 1/5 of S.F. is gay, but alot of people think the whole place is.

G

I find that hard to beleive...post some pictures of your wife

(Haha just kidding bro :) )

Theguy

Reaction score
Doggie once your product passes FDA trials, or trials in Canada or Europe, we'll talk. Until then i'll stick the the known stuff.

Redbone

Reaction score
Thats right doggy there was a guy back in the 1860's who invented a hat that shot electric shocks into your scalp and it was guaranteed to cure baldness. Gee, I guess it didnt work?

Only proven products for me-thanks