ComeOns Story - (age 24, Norwood 2 - 2.5)

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey all.

My name is Tim im 24 years old and let me just start by saying im a long time lurker to this site i probably been watching this site for a long time..........And i finally decided that it was time to register here and introduce myself. My hairloss story is one that i really hate to tell but yeah here we go i guess.

For me its been something that has always bothered me. I probably started noticing signs of receding when i was 18 - 19 for the first time and i hate to say this but i have been scammed by yes Advanced hair studios, Yes Ashley and Martin and unfortunately YES Clive Clinics aswell. As a desperate teen i couldnt bring myself to the thought of losing my hair. My problem is i have a really high hairline and overall probably a just a bigger head then most people lols, and i have always been able to live by my Fringe. I guess when that started to leave me a deep realisation set in that i was pretty much in a helpless state. Its only been now since early 08 that i have realised where my actual hope lies as far as retaining and possibly regrowing any hair is concerned and that is most definately the big 3. I have recently started back on Propecia 1mg but i have recently got myself a doctors prescription for 5mg which i will be starting once out of 1mg's. I would like to apologise because im not yet ready to post pictures of myself here and i know we all gone through the same thing but its still a pretty much personal choice and im not ready to post pictures as yet.

I have read many of your stories and many of your thoughts on this site and im very happy to come to such a knowledge filled place.

Thankyou. And i look forward to updating this often to let you know how im going.

Btw if i had to class my hairloss now i would say Norwood 2 - 2.5 with Diffuse thinning starting to occur over the top of the scalp and definate signs of it slipping to a Norwood 3 within the next year.

Thanks for listening.

Cheers :)
Tim.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys thought it was time for an update, i have pictures this time. I have never taken baseline photos as i thought i would never actually post photos here but i feel i need to see myself whats going on so i thought i might just share it with everyone.

I have been on Proscar for about 6ish months now and have definitely noticed alot less hair loss ESP when Showering, side effects appear minimal if any.

Minoxidil with Retin-a - Twice Daily for about the last 3 - 4 months, definitely had a shed when starting this but that seems to have calmed down alot.

Nizoral 2% 3 - 4 times weekly for 5 - 6 months. Great product have noticed alot of benefit from it.

So there we have my update so far, think im doing ok. Maybe lost a bit of ground through shedding, will post a update again next month.

Also looking to Add Nano and Prox-N and ive also ordered some Red Macca to test out.

Will however continue with the big 3 of course.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 25072009(016).jpg
    25072009(016).jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 990
  • 25072009(017).jpg
    25072009(017).jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 455
  • 25072009(018).jpg
    25072009(018).jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 25072009(019).jpg