COMPARE AND CONTRAST 2010 VS 2104 EXPERTS ADVICE NEEDED - PICS ATTACHED

karthick

Reaction score
Hi friends,

i have attached my frontal hairline photos of 2010 and 2014. what do u think is my rate of hair fall. kindly categorise it as medium, fast, slow.

i am not using any hair care things. hair shedding is 20-30 hairs per day. at the back side, there is no hair fall so far.

2010 2014
2010..jpg2014.jpg

Attachments

• 2014.jpg
    2014.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 2010.jpg
    2010.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 240

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Photos are terrible quality; out of focus, over exposed and smaller than thumbnail size.

No way to give any meaningful input.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Photos are terrible quality; out of focus, over exposed and smaller than thumbnail size.

I agree with this ^

Match the angle of the two photos so that we can make a comparison.

karthick

Reaction score

sir sorry fir wasting ur time...i have a poor camera...now i have matched the angles..kindly help me

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this ^

Match the angle of the two photos so that we can make a comparison.

sir as u said i have matched the angles, sorry for the trouble

- - - Updated - - -

guys and veterans pls help...

BigTexasSexy

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair fall is insanely slow compared to mine. I think I receded more than you in six months than you did in four years

karthick

Reaction score
Your hair fall is insanely slow compared to mine. I think I receded more than you in six months than you did in four years

yup actually mine is kind of a strange hair recedence i believe. i was a Norwood 2 at 14. i am able to see it recedes in a slow rate. What would be my condition say in five more yrs. will i start losing my hair from the back also ( crown area ). now it is 100%.?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
yup actually mine is kind of a strange hair recedence i believe. i was a Norwood 2 at 14. i am able to see it recedes in a slow rate. What would be my condition say in five more yrs. will i start losing my hair from the back also ( crown area ). now it is 100%.?

Everyone's hair loss is different. I was an NW0 in highschool. Im an NW3 today 12 years later. It's been slow. Others guys have gone from NW0 to NW4 in a few years. Nobody will be able to tell you.

Welcome to the world of balding. You're in for many more surprises.

FYI, I see your from India... stay away from Mr. Nigam.

karthick

Reaction score
Everyone's hair loss is different. I was an NW0 in highschool. Im an NW3 today 12 years later. It's been slow. Others guys have gone from NW0 to NW4 in a few years. Nobody will be able to tell you.

Welcome to the world of balding. You're in for many more surprises.

FYI, I see your from India... stay away from Mr. Nigam.

no sir i wont go to him...can u tell me the best ( atleast most spoken surgeon) in this thread for posiitve hair transplant results in india?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
no sir i wont go to him...can u tell me the best ( atleast most spoken surgeon) in this thread for posiitve hair transplant results in india?

No idea. I wouldn't go to India for an hair transplant. IMO, best hair transplant results are from Hasson & Wong and Dr. Rahal.

karthick

Reaction score
hi can anybody comment on my hair loss rate on seeing my pics.......i was a Norwood 2 from 13..now i am 24..pls comment

karthick

Reaction score
hi can anybody comment on my hair loss rate on seeing my pics.......i was a Norwood 2 from 13..now i am 24..pls comment​

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
dont know wat u want us to say.

ur very lucky, u have minor if any recession, its happening very slowly, and at this rate youll have plenty of hair for decades.

go date some women and be thankful. dont waste ur time here.

der29

Established Member
Reaction score
at the very least go on nizoral 2percent. it looks like pretty deep recession at the temples to me.