Confused again on the shampoo topic

chromedomefear

Established Member
Reaction score
I re-researched the info boards on all of the shampoos and looked over the regimens of many of the members of this board. Being unsatisfied with Nioxon, I am ready to try something new in addition to my nizoral and T-gel in the shower. I noticed many people have stopped using Nano. Anyone have any suggestions as a result of consistent positive experience? And where to get it at a good $$? Thanks.

cdf

Stingray

Reaction score
Umm... warm water?

Seriously. You need to explain what you're looking for exactly. There's thickening shampoos, body shampoos, dandruff control shampoos, fungicide shampoos, very expensive anti-DHT shampoos. We'll need details before we can give you any more information. But in the shampoo department, you're doing fine. Nizoral and T-Gel/Sal should be more than sufficient...if you're also pounding the propecia and minoxidil.

That reminds me..i'm SO needing to buy some more. Almost a week without minoxidil. Just can't afford it right now =S. Pay day is tomorrow though :D

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
chromedomefear said:
I re-researched the info boards on all of the shampoos and looked over the regimens of many of the members of this board. Being unsatisfied with Nioxon, I am ready to try something new in addition to my nizoral and T-gel in the shower. I noticed many people have stopped using Nano. Anyone have any suggestions as a result of consistent positive experience? And where to get it at a good $$? Thanks.

cdf

have you heard bad things of NANO? try using progaine

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
chromedomefear said:

cdf

have you heard bad things of NANO? try using progaine

chromedomefear

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I maybe I was ambiguous about my q. I'm just looking for an everyday use shampoo in place of Nioxin. Something like those that won't do bad things to my head like say a head and shoulders or a pert. I do use T/gel and nizoral, but not everyday, so I'm needing something on the other days to just promote a healthy head of hair. And also would like to know where to get it. Thanks.

Bono

Reaction score
i'm using biotin shampooo

low ph

thickens hair

works for me

Bono

Reaction score
Here's what biotin shampoo is all about

works nicely for me

Fortified with biotin, saw palmetto and wheat protein for a healthy scalp and thicker, fuller hair.

Revive healthy scalp.
Control hair loss.
Nourish follicles.
Restore thinning hair.
Strengthen hair strands.
Boost body and volume.
70% Certified Organic Ingredients.

pH balanced.
No Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfate.
100% Vegetarian ingredients.
Against animal testing.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Lavender Hydrosol (Lavandula Officinalis) and Certified Organic Saw Palmetto (Sarenoa Serrulata) and Aloe Barbadensis, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate and Cocamidopropyl Betaine (from Coconut), Certified Organic Wheat Protein (Triticum Aestivum), Biotin and Niacin (Vitamin B Complex), Certified Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Vegetable Glycerin, Zinc Gluconate, Citric Acid, Methyl/Propylparabens, Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis) and pure essential oils.

G

chromedomefear said:
Sorry, I maybe I was ambiguous about my q. I'm just looking for an everyday use shampoo in place of Nioxin. Something like those that won't do bad things to my head like say a head and shoulders or a pert. I do use T/gel and nizoral, but not everyday, so I'm needing something on the other days to just promote a healthy head of hair. And also would like to know where to get it. Thanks.

Folligen Shampoo and Conditioner are excellent products.

hopewas

Reaction score
nizoral and neutrogena t gel works for me...the t gel thickens my hair for some reason after using it..others don't ..i don't know why.. i'll have to try that thickerfullerhair shampoo most of you have talked about