Confused, I use toppik , its hard to put on, fullmore sucks

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
Its almost as if people that work for others companies or distributors come on here and post saying something is great. For every good review there are two bad ones for each product.
Is prothick like fullmore and messy. Sounds like dermmatch could be good. I am bald on top about 4 inch circle.
with the toppik Its hard to use and will be too dark in one area and another area not covered.
I would buy couvre but seems to messy for me

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Is the 4" circle totally bald? Or does it still have thin coverage? No concealer will do anything for an area that large without hair. Even very light coverage will look bad.

Also I don't see how you could possibly say toppik is hard to use! Are salt and pepper shakers hard to use? It may look fake but it's pretty damn easy to apply.

G

Re: Confused, I use toppik , its hard to put on, fullmore su

ttwarrior1 said:
Its almost as if people that work for others companies or distributors come on here and post saying something is great.

Have you tried boot polish, I recommend Kiwi Polish contact me off this board for special prices and promotional offers.

cheers

Tiwi

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Im a huge advocate of PROTHIK but I dont work for the company. I've yet to hear a bad review from anyone that has used it. I use it all the time and it is completely undetectable even while sweating during sports or at the gym or even going swimming. Im not gonna lie I have a decent amount of hair on my head, very limited recession, and just the horseshoe pattern of diffuse thinning (in its early stages). Luckily Im neurotic and started treatment early. Im 3 months in on propecia and use nizoral a few times a week. Im not sure how well the treatment has been working so far (too early to tell). What I do know is that after I began using dermmatch and prothik I came to this website a lot less and did not concern myself with hairloss issues quite as often. I know I've probably plugged PROTHIK 60 times on this forum but Im gonna promote it one more time because it really is the best sh*t out there hands down.

It only cost between 20-30 bucks for like a 4 months supply. I hope some of you will try it (at least one) so that someone can back me up on this.

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
this is for the two punks, sorry but i just put toppik on and even went out in the sun , even walked up to a chick and asked her if she could tell that i have it on, she coulndt tell , nor could I , nor could my mom, and yes it is a totally bald 4 inch spot, ha ha ha. too bad chumps

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
ttwarrior1 said:
this is for the two punks, sorry but i just put toppik on and even went out in the sun , even walked up to a chick and asked her if she could tell that i have it on, she coulndt tell , nor could I , nor could my mom, and yes it is a totally bald 4 inch spot, ha ha ha. too bad chumps

Sorry....total BS. That is impossible. Toppik doesn't resemble hair at all. I can only guess that this post is a joke. Anybody who uses or used Toppik knows this is impossible.
Either that or the people you showed were too embarrased for you to tell you the truth.

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
do you have dark bown hair and yes it does look like real hair, mine looks so great im sending them a pic in. Its just as good if not better than the ones people say are fake

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Good for you......(Cough) DENIAL (cough) just kiddin., sort of.

THose toppik pictures are pretty horrific if you ask me. Not to mention there's not one shot with bright lighting.

I have medium brown hair which matches the Toppik stuff exactly. I use the stuff too. I have diffuse thinning not a slick bald spot and it's still noticeable in the sun if I were to leave my hair down. But I have a ponytail and it blends in well when hair is pulled back. There is no possible way it works on a area that's completely bald dude it's immpossible. The stuff resembles MDF saw dust and doesn't resemble hair at at all. Unless you hair normally looks like saw dust :lol:

Honestly I could take a picture in the bathroom lighting and it is undetectable it looks awesome. Then I take a mirror to a place where the sun can hit my head and it's sooooooo noticeable.

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
well when i say 4 inches, i guess you can start in the middle and its bald one inch to the left, one inch to the side and one inch back and inch front. the direct center two inches is completely bald but i have tons of hair in the back, sides. i part my hair in the middle and comb side ways . today to be sure i went in 4 different areas with bright sun and it looks awesome as can be. Is fullmore like pro thick if so i dont want it, i was considering it.
Im also gonna get the couvre shampoo and expander for the hell of it and see what happens.