confused

what_to_do

Reaction score
i finally started taking finastride tablets even though i don't fully understand if they'll be helpful. but i was shedding & needed something to calm down & reassure myself that i was doing something about it. i've got diffused hairloss on the top of my head all the way to my hairline. my hairline is still U shaped but thinning along the frontline. i'll be happy if i can stop my hairloss even if i don't grow new hair. is finastride tabs a viable solution to accomplish that, considering its my top & front scalp thats loosing hair.

aztazz

Reaction score
Hey... it's normal to shed hair when starting propecia or minoxidil. I have been on propecia for 9 months now and when I started I was shedding for the first month but then it stopped and now my hair has stopped falling out and my existing hair is much thicker. Everyone is different so you may shed for a longer period or shorter period than me. Just stick with it and see how your doing in 6 months. If there is no change then contact your doctor. I've been using both propecia(1mg) and minoxidil (2%) and I've gotten good results. Good luck!

incognito

Reaction score
Add Nizoral to your regimine. I can help with the shedding. I also use Folligen, which I am beginning to have some man love for. After two weeks use on my crown, it feels great and the hair seems to thicken up. Some people say that Folligen also helps with the shedding which I cannot confirm yet b/c I have only been on finasteride for 10 days and I have little or no shedding this far.