Consensus on BEST RU58841 Supplier...??

HairWinsTheRace

Reaction score
My concern was always the inconsistency of the RU I received from Faith Eagle (Owens)... now there's Kane (is that the guy?) and Ontario Chemical. Three of them it seems.

... and as someone stated... a chemical should always be exactly the same... gasoline is gasoline. Windex is always windex.

That was definitely NOT the case with 3-4 years of my RU ... sometimes one smell ... sometimes none... yellow... then white... quick dissolving in solution with most batches then a few batches I'd mix and a week later... still tons of white particles floating around. Lots of money for something that was just not quality controlled.

Perhaps times have changed.

Now, is the jury out???... the most consistent, most reliable... and the verdict is...

drum roll please...

...oh, and is it safe to order over summer (hot trucks, planes, warehouses) or should I wait until October (I'm on the East Coast of USA)???

setala

Reaction score
All of them supply real RU with high purity.
As a matter of fact, there are 4 sources
K-china and K-chem, FE, OC..

Kinda hard to say which RU is the best, because even from same source people get different results, instead it depends on vehicle and daily dosage.

RU is stable at room temp over 6months at least..just make sure store the container in a freezer if you travel a lot..