Continual Shed - and question 'bout foam usage

Roy7

Reaction score
Hey guys, well I've been on finasteride/minoxidil for almost a month and a half now, and it seems like i've been shedding the entire time.

It's really annoying because I cant tell if it's working at all, and honestly, it feels substancially thinner than it did before - it really leads me to think that if I wasnt using it at least I'd have more hair that'd fall out slowly than less hair that doesnt fall out..

I guess i'm just whinning because I've got the lurking fear that both compounds arent working and the shed is permenant.

About the minoxidil foam, I can hardly cover my head w/half a capful. And it seems like a good amount gets stuck in my hair - anyone experience using a full captul and any probs w/that?

Thanks.

Jm0311

Reaction score
dont use either.. but i would assume its only the minoxidil making you shed. I dont think finasteride makes you shed....why would it?

Snoogans

Reaction score
hey, dude, im shedding too....3 weeks on foam..and shedding like a mother!!

dont fret my friend, i really think the shed is good. minoxidil just shocked your follicles, when they come back....they will be stonger than ever

i use more than half a cap-full too...i was using way too much at first, but recently cut down, i dampen my hair first, so it doesnt absorb everything