Continued Shedding 10 Months On Big 3

nocombovers2k15

Reaction score
I'm 21, and about a year and a half ago I noticed my hair really thinning out so I started with nizoral and minoxidil, and then 10 months ago I added finasteride to the mix. Shed like crazy for the first 2ish months on finasteride and then shedding stopped and hair improved dramatically from months 2-6. Around month 6 I started shedding like crazy again and it really hasn't stopped until now. The amount of hair shedded seems to be slowly decreasing again but I'm still pretty worried since my hair has thinned out quite a bit. Anyone else experienced this or able to offer any insight?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
You cannot be sure it is actually still the shedding. What about you have aggressive male pattern baldness and meds are not helping enough.
Unfortunately this is a conundrum of this disease: it is very difficult to understand what is helping and what isn't, plus where you would be if you did not use any meds.
I suggest you take a trichogram to see how much hair is in anagen phase and compare it to a period in which you take nothing. Only in this way you can see if the meds are helping or not.