Coolm1977's Story - (31 / Need advise, please help)

coolm1977

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am 31 years old and I need advise on how I can stop my hairfall. :lost: I have been using propecia since the last six months and to be honest I am very happy to see the results until recently. Since last 3 weeks I am losing lots of hair and I am not sure if it is normal to lose after 6 months of taking propecia. I lose more than 250 strands when I brush through my hands, I m pretty sure there would be more when I would be washing my hair and during the whole day.

Can you please help or guide me because I am getting depressed over it; I try to think that it could be a phase which will go soon. Has anyone experienced this or I need to have patience and wait for a year. Until recently I was very happy, I got so much confidence in me, but now I am felling low again.

Appreciate this forum for sharing their personal experiences, I think its one of best I have seen. It has helped me a lot and I am very grateful.

My regime
Propecia 1 mg everyday
MSM 1400 mg
Vitamin C 1000 mg
Kirkland (5% minoxidil) twice

:)

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
You are experiencing a shed which is normal. Keep up with the regime and the hairs should return thicker.