COPPER PEPS: Cure for Stretch Marks?

DrGrow

Reaction score
Has anyone used CP for their stretch marks. When you research how CP's work, with their tissue remodelling, is it just me, or do all signs point to a cure for stretch marks?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i use tretenoin cream for stretch marks, seems to be working

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea about the use of copper-peptides for stretch marks, but I want to relate a personal anecdote of my own about another kind of skin problem:

As all of you know, I'm no spring chicken anymore. A couple of years ago I was becoming concerned about a circular, discolored area on my left forearm which was about the size of a dime. It was _quite_ visible and was sort of like a dime-sized mole, if you can imagine that. I had had it for quite a while (months or years), and I attributed it to what are generally called "age-spots" or "liver-spots". One day, just for the hell of it, I started applying a dab of Iamin Hydrating Gel to the spot (that's the original copper-peptide product that ProCyte Corporation first brought to market). To my utter astonishment, the "age-spot" began slowly lightening-up and fading away, and it became noticeable in just a few days!! Pretty soon it was completely gone, and it's STILL gone to this very day (I'm looking right now at the area of my arm where it used to be).

Bryan

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Copper peptides is good stuff although till today i still wonder whether the 2nd generation CP is better than the 1st.

from my experience, CP work best with some exfol like retin-A. i believe exfol remove dead and unwanted stuffs and CP will rebuild it.