Cosmo - CB-03-01

AleMB81

Reaction score
Hello Sirs,

I've been writing to Cosmopharma for an update about Cosmo - CB-03-01 and that's their answer:

Dear Mr. xxx,

I am glad to inform you that Phase II US clinical study on acne vulgaris (NCT01631474) started as planned on June 2012, and it is proceeding regularly.
A previous Phase II European study in facial acne vulgaris (EudraCT 2008-004335-37) was completed in July 2009, and the results have been published on British Medical Journal 2011;165:177-83.
As concerns the possible US launch, we maintain our deadline for 2015.
Kind regards

Giuseppe Celasco, MD
Chief Medical Officer

This is a positive news cause we know that the molecule for acne and hair is the same.

I hope it helps

Reaction score
Hello Sirs,

I've been writing to Cosmopharma for an update about Cosmo - CB-03-01 and that's their answer:

Dear Mr. xxx,

I am glad to inform you that Phase II US clinical study on acne vulgaris (NCT01631474) started as planned on June 2012, and it is proceeding regularly.
A previous Phase II European study in facial acne vulgaris (EudraCT 2008-004335-37) was completed in July 2009, and the results have been published on British Medical Journal 2011;165:177-83.
As concerns the possible US launch, we maintain our deadline for 2015.
Kind regards

Giuseppe Celasco, MD
Chief Medical Officer

This is a positive news cause we know that the molecule for acne and hair is the same.

I hope it helps

Good work, if they plan for a 2015 US release I assume it would be available earlier in Europe?

AleMB81

Reaction score
Good work, if they plan for a 2015 US release I assume it would be available earlier in Europe?

Unfortunatelly I'm not so sure.. they are making their trials in US so I don't know if the product will be released earlier in Europe however if this work we can get something:

1) Several times stronger than finasteride;

2) without side effects.

Cosmopharma is located here in Italy close to Milan where I live..the only thing I can do is trying to assault their warehouses in order to get the molecule earlier :firing:

Reaction score
It's possible but a bit difficult to get a hold of CB at the moment. Very few have tested it and there's no agreement on an appropriate vehicle so it seems we just have to wait a bit for this product.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Dang it, their Annual Report mentions trials for alopecia in 2013 and approval for release in 2015. No matter where one looks its 2015.. this 2015, that 2015...or the quintessential "five years away"

Other option is Chinese labs..but again worries about quality and what not...

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunatelly I'm not so sure.. they are making their trials in US so I don't know if the product will be released earlier in Europe however if this work we can get something:

1) Several times stronger than finasteride;

2) without side effects.

Cosmopharma is located here in Italy close to Milan where I live..the only thing I can do is trying to assault their warehouses in order to get the molecule earlier :firing:

Learn ninjutsu, go invisible and raid their stocks bro!
J/king..