Cost of hair transplant?

retardead

Reaction score
Well I want my hairline lowered about 1.5 inches. I just have a naturally high hairline. How much would this cost. My hair is pretty thick.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
retardead said:
Well I want my hairline lowered about 1.5 inches. I just have a naturally high hairline. How much would this cost. My hair is pretty thick.

thats a huge amount of lowering,youd end up looking pretty stupid if you start balding later in life.As for cost,there is no set price,different docs different prices as well as your hair characteristics.......i think you should think your plan over.

retardead

Reaction score
well im asian and my grandfather who is 80 is still not balding and my father at 50 is not either. Trust me my hairline is abnormally high up. It looks like im balding but im not. I was looking at Dr. Armani because I read he works for a youthful look which I want. Is he a good doctor?

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
Post some pictures if you can.
There are many doctors who do good hairline work. Have you thought whether you want strip or fue?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're 17, not even an adult. No doctor in their right mind will work on you.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ITNEVERRAINS said:
25-27 at the earliest

he isnt even balding,just wants a lower hairline......i say never!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Where's his pics?

retardead

Reaction score
Hans Gruber said:
ITNEVERRAINS said:
25-27 at the earliest

Im not balding but I have a hairline thats so high up and domed shape it looks like ive been balding for a few years. I feel like crap about this and getting looked down upon by everyone so I want the surgery It would reduce my suffering

IBM

Reaction score
retardead said:
Hans Gruber said:
ITNEVERRAINS said:
25-27 at the earliest

Im not balding but I have a hairline thats so high up and domed shape it looks like ive been balding for a few years. I feel like crap about this and getting looked down upon by everyone so I want the surgery It would reduce my suffering

What if you start receding? It wont look good.

I dont know why but people dont think that they might lose hair in other places and the transplated hair will be there unattached from surroundings.

s.a.f

Reaction score
retardead said:
Hans Gruber said:

What you're describing may be unusual for a 17 yr old but it will be completly normal in a few years time. Loads of guys get a mature hairline in their late teens - early 20's.
The best ethical surgeons wont touch you, however you are a wet dream for the unethical ones who will happily offer to put your hairline down to your eyebrows. You've got to think about the rest of your life, teenage hairline in your 50's/60's and beyond?
This is your natural hairline not m.p.b just how bad can it be? Not bad enough tho warrant surgery.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
Sane advise.
And I thought I was too young for a transplant. :woot:
17 years is unthinkable.

s.a.f said:
retardead said:
[quote="Hans Gruber":36d5jm89]he isnt even balding,just wants a lower hairline......i say never!

What you're describing may be unusual for a 17 yr old but it will be completly normal in a few years time. Loads of guys get a mature hairline in their late teens - early 20's.
The best ethical surgeons wont touch you, however you are a wet dream for the unethical ones who will happily offer to put your hairline down to your eyebrows. You've got to think about the rest of your life, teenage hairline in your 50's/60's and beyond?
This is your natural hairline not m.p.b just how bad can it be? Not bad enough tho warrant surgery.[/quote:36d5jm89]

retardead

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
retardead said:
[quote="Hans Gruber":5ydzr1j0]he isnt even balding,just wants a lower hairline......i say never!

This is your natural hairline not m.p.b just how bad can it be? Not bad enough tho warrant surgery.[/quote:5ydzr1j0]

You obviously dont understand. I dont have balding genetics in my family my grandfather and father have the same hairline as they did in their 20's. Its just that I have a super high hairline line which is way past the normal looking hairline area by a few inches. I want it to be proportion to the rest of my face. "This is your natural hairline not m.p.b just how bad can it be?" Really bad like a 30 years old balding about a few inches. Also whats so horrible about a teenage hairline as you mature? It looks more appealing and makes you look younger.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
retardead said:
You obviously dont understand. I dont have balding genetics in my family my grandfather and father have the same hairline as they did in their 20's. Its just that I have a super high hairline line which is way past the normal looking hairline area by a few inches. I want it to be proportion to the rest of my face. "This is your natural hairline not m.p.b just how bad can it be?" Really bad like a 30 years old balding about a few inches. Also whats so horrible about a teenage hairline as you mature? It looks more appealing and makes you look younger.

It will be a lot easier if you posted some pictures.