Could Clearogen help for baldness???

michael barry

Reaction score
Here is what is in Clearogen:

Clearogen's Anti-DHT Ingredients
The Anti-DHT ingredients in Clearogen are natural compounds proven to inhibit 5-Alpha-Reductase (the enzyme that produces DHT), and block the androgen receptors. These active ingredients include Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA), Alpha Linolenic acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Saw Palmetto Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Green Tea Catechins, Dodecyl Gallate, and Octyl Gallate. Clearogen is the only product that contains these ingredients in one easy to use topical formula

Most of you will notice, those (without the green tea catechins) are EXACTLY what is in revivogen, clearogen's sister product.

A while back I tested Revivogen on my arm to see if it could anti-androgenically reduce body hair there..................and it did, and I was impressed. Revivogen's cosmetic shortcomings are what make it a pain in the butt for hair though. It smells bad, and it makes your hair look greasy. This is because its composed of oils and it does in fact make your hair oily until you wash it out. Thats its big, big drawback.

Clearagen is in a lotion form.

This is all speculative on my part. I would have liked to have see Khadavi test this for hairloss. I would have also liked to have seen them put Revivogen (if possible) in a non-greasy lotion.

Format

Reaction score
11andy11 said:
http://www.clearogen.com/
Acne Treatment Product, Acne Control Breakthrough

Oh wow. If that stuff actually works for acne and hair loss i'd consider it a miracle. Kill two birds with one stone.

michael barry

Reaction score
It has many of the same ingredients as its sister product, Revivogen.

Ingredients the two products have in common are,: beta sitosterol, gamma linolenic acid, alpha linolenic acid, saw palmetto, linoleic acid, oleic acid, dodecyl gallate, octyl gallate.

those are in them both. They have the same maker.

I think Revivogen works as an anti-androgen. The problem is that its oily and it smells. I wish they'd put it in a cream base like a cream spironolactone or a thin lotion with a pleasant scent added.

docj077

Reaction score
11andy11 said:
i dont belive its work for hair loss only for acne

Why not? If a medication prevents the action of androgens and formation of potent androgens, then it should do the same thing as all the other medications and herbal treatments that we use for hair loss.

amsch

Reaction score
Hi there barry, sorry for pushing your thread.

I also thought that clearogen in a lotion form could help against baldness, as it hast the same ingredients as revivogen does. May i ask if you tested it?

G

You may aswell use revivogen since its got the same ingredients and is made by the same company.