Could Getting A Hair Transplant From Someone Else's Hair Be Possible?

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course you would have to go on immunosuppressant drugs for life so the follicles would not be rejected but people with other kinds of transplants have to do this and even though it is risky, as well all know the life of a baldcel is not worth living so I think many of us would be willing to risk it, so for extreme NW6-7 baldness do you think it could be possible or a doctor would ever approve of using someone else's like maybe a non-balding relative's donor hair in addition to the baldites donor hair to achieve a greater result.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
There are many problems with that
1) You would need a willing donor.
2) I reckon most doctors would deem it unethical, if not all
3) The different hair would look odd.
4) hair transplant are considered cosmetic and in no way life threatening.

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well baldness is not life threatening in the sense that you will die but many here do say it is threatening to your social life and love life.

Razzabo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think being bald is not worth living you need to see real pain and real suffering. f*** man. Probably some rich suburban kid living in his parents basement. Grow the f*** up.

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay I was being facetious and poking fun at the guys in the Impact section who are all doom and gloom relax I know that there are many worse things than being bald but of course I would prefer having hair.