Could products used to prevent beard growth affect scalp?

LifeLearner

Reaction score
Obviously the goal for many is to look younger. With this in mind I've gotten a product to thin out the hairs of the face and slow regrowth. Will this have a negative impact on the head?

Product: Clarins Men Skin Difference.

Thanks!

skypup

Reaction score
I am a first time poster, been lurking to learn as much as I can from others. Your question raises some interesting thoughts but I wish there were some way of finding this out through experiences.

As far I know one person on another board applied Crinagen to his beard and has claimed to note positive results on his hair. Topical Crinagen is claimed to reduce local levels of DHT by up to 98%. No photos, of course to prove this out.

I noticed this product that may go out on the market soon:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... WEEKS.html

Too bad they couldn't invent something to do the opposite for hair, :shakehead: :

LifeLearner

Reaction score
Yes! I keep reading that the action on the beard is the inverse of what happens on the head. But where does it indicate the product works toward DHT blocking? Local DHT controls would solve a world of hurt caused by finasteride.

Also, I'd like to know a bit more about mine in specific. Couldn't find much on my own. (Clarin Men's Skin Difference.) This is the problem with the internet when you ask a question no one's asked before. Sigh.