Could Provillus be right for me?

cava

Reaction score
I did a post in the 'tell your story' forum. Basically I have had long hair for a while now but it has recently thinned out so when its wet I can clearly see my scalp and there just isn't enough coverage. I don't show any signs of receding or bald patches it just seems to be an overall thinning.

My question is since my hair loss is evident but not too severe could a product like Provillus work well for me as opposed to going straight to the drugs?

Also could Minoxidil be worthwhile maybe to work in conjuction with Provillus?

Here is a photo of my hair after a shower

DSCN3771.jpg

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
No one else said it yet so I will. Provillus=highway robbery. Stay far, far away from them. Go to your local drug or health food store, pick up a good multivitamin & a bottle of saw palmetto and presto! You've got your very own Provillus at 1/5 the cost. Don't let those bastards into your wallet.

By the way, it looks like you are a diffuse thinner, so you might want to start using finasteride first. You might want to wait a while to go on minoxidil.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with the above poster.

It probably is good for your hair, but I doubt it will give any significant results and you can achieve the same thing for about $7 a month by just getting the right vitamin tablets and SP.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
We should just start calling them Convillus. They have been around for too long and have suckered far too many people into emptying their wallets.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Well said Tdevil! It is overpriced Saw Palmetto. I actually use Saw P. topically and would never spend the money on that "product" metioned above.