Crazy Pattern Baldness

djApolloCreed

Reaction score
Alright I just cut my hair super short and this is what I discovered... diffuse loss on the top left side of my head. If you were to draw a line down the center and move it for inches to the left, over the entire top of my head, you see scalp in this area. The right side is fine for most of my scalp, just thinner for a bit behind the temples like the other side. Thinner in the temples too at the top of them. Very thin actually. And its red and itchy beneath them. In the very center of my head just behind the front hairline, its also very thin. Theres a bit of thin hair then BAM- obvious scalp. And there are white bumps there. There's a lot of dandruff built up and redness too in the front, but no where else on the scalp. Wow. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. Oh yeah and the outer third of my eyebrows is thinning too, especially the left one.

I'm going to have some tests done, but I doubt they will tell me anything. It's all happened quite quickly, and the thinner areas in parts of my scalp where the temples would recede to seems to indicate male pattern baldness. That being said, all the other signs are whacked out. No one on my father's side is bald. Only two of my relatives on my mother's side I can locate went bald early in life, great uncle and his son, and they had a classic norwood style recession pattern. I have a balding maternal cousin my age, though he looks exactly like his father and is balding like him too, not like me at all.

I'd be VERY surprised if anyone reading this has had a similar pattern. If you do or have heard of such a thing let me know. I'm mostly posting this as a record of this insanity thats happening to me, so I can leave a record of what it is or whatever for anyone else who ever has to experience this.