Crazyboi's Story (24 this year / starting treatment)

Crazyboi

Reaction score
I'm 24 this year, had been experiencing hair loss problem back when i am 22 year old. So far nope of my family members nor relatives having hair loss problem, my father and brother having thick hair though. Last time never really did notice the hair loss problem until now a bit regret not seeking treatment earlier.
I believe that i having male pattern baldness as my front hair line is forming a M shape and the front part also experiencing thinning hair, my crown had hair loss as well. Lately had bought a "Shokaigan" intensive hair growth tonic and shampoo imported from Japan, heard good testimonials for it, so decided to try it, will update if there are any improvement to my hair.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Re: Crazyboi story

Hi and Welcome!!

I never heard of a hair tonic regrowing hair but good luck with it. My advice would be first to take pictures and post them here. Pictures are key because that is what you will have to compare your hair with down the road after being on tretaments. Most people use the BIG 3 for hair loss...

1. Minoxidil 5% (liquid or foam twice daily)
2. Propecia (1 mg once daily pill) or Proscar 5 mgs divided into quarters to save money.
3. Nizoral 1% or 2% shampoo (3 days a week)

These have been shown to give the best regrowth results when used in combination.

Good Luck and welcome to HairLossTalk!

Crazyboi

Reaction score
So below are my current pictures

Right temple
s544437587_1794518_9703.jpg

Left temple
s544437587_1794517_9427.jpg

Crown
s544437587_1794516_9120.jpg

I will update my pictures every week to c whether are there any improvement for using the Japanese tonic hair growth

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Get on the big 3, i believe you will see some results. Good luck.

beaner

Reaction score
Crazyboi said:
I will update my pictures every week to c whether are there any improvement for using the Japanese tonic hair growth

I wouldn't count on it. Your best bet is to use proven treatments, not Japanese snake-oil.

Go see your doctor and get a prescription for Propecia which is probably all you'll need at this point to thicken things up.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You hairline looks like mine at about 28, my best advise is get on the big three now, don't
wait till it gets worse. It's too cheap if you use one of the overseas pharms not to be on finasteride at
the very least. And I agree with beaner... the non proven treatments are a waste of time.