crinagen causes staining?

michael barry

Reaction score
Jimmy,

I tested crinagen and revivogen at the same time. Anti-androgens should decrease, not increase, body hair.

The revivogen wrist lost a good deal of hair. The hairs that were there were very short and barely pigmented if at all.

The crinagen wrist had little/no effect except that a rash or sorts (pinkish inlfammation) did occur.

Revivogen proboably has more GLA in its free form in it. Its the best natural DHT inhibitor there is. The stuff stinks though, and needs to be lef in for three hours.

Crinagen has alot of azelaic acid in it, which is proboably useless. Revivogen has it too, but not nearly as much. In desending order Revivogen has GLA, ALA, and some LA on down the line......very good DHT inhibitors. They are further down the food chain in Crinagen's list of ingredients. I know you get more crinagen per dollar, but if it doesnt work, who cares. There are more proanthocyanidins in Crinagen if its rank in the ingredient list accounts for anything, its near the top of the list. I considered the growth effect of the proanthoycanidins to perhaps explain the poor performance on my body hair not being slowed on the crinagen wrists.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that's pretty cool that u tested it out like that. Unfortunately revivogen left my scalp very orange after a few months of use. Has anyone else found that it stained their scalps?