Croga's Story (21 y/o)

Croga

Reaction score
Started about 5 months ago after I went through a period of stress. I dont know whether or not its just my hairline maturing or early balding yet.

My hair at the temples fell out all at once on my right side and on my left its thinning. Hopefully im developing a widows peak with oval temples just like my uncle on mothers side who still has his hair to this day, my fathers side they all went to NW4/5/6.

5 months ago I had an itchy, scaly and stingy scalp. Felt like my head was under attack. Had a lot of shedding but that's has slowed down now. Hair that im losing are exclamation point hairs, some are white and black (on the same hair strand - whats up with that?), and some are thick at the top and thin as they get to the root and some are healthy terminal hairs. I also had lots of scalp pimples - this is a sign?

Went for a blood test with the doctor, results were fine except for Elevated Calcium in blood if that has any effect on hair?

Im not vain or anything but i really want to keep my fringe hair as i already have BDD because of a car accident that injured my skull when I was younger. My hair helps cover it up.

Here's some pics, by the way if it makes any difference i was born with a high forehead/hairline.

Attachments

• BILD0302.JPG
    BILD0302.JPG
    587.9 KB · Views: 216

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Croga said:
I also had lots of scalp pimples - this is a sign?

That is a sign, as well as the itchy and stinging scalp. However it you may have a skin condition known as seborrheic dermatitis. Do you find your skin is very dry?

As for the photo, it isn't really telling us anything :shakehead:
But from what I see from the photo, everything looks fine ;)

Croga

Reaction score
Natwraggie said:
Croga said:
I also had lots of scalp pimples - this is a sign?

That is a sign, as well as the itchy and stinging scalp. However it you may have a skin condition known as seborrheic dermatitis. Do you find your skin is very dry?

As for the photo, it isn't really telling us anything :shakehead:
But from what I see from the photo, everything looks fine ;)

My scalp use to get dry just a couple of months ago when i was stressed out thats when it started. The pimples and sting has gone these days. I am still losing hairs that are thin and thick and some of these hairs i notice are thick and then thin as they get closer to the root so maybe im picking something up early or maybe im just paranoid?

In the picture above does it not look thin for about a cm at the hairline?

How does my crown look? Is this just a hair whorl or does it look like it is thinning?

Attachments

• BILD0558.JPG
    BILD0558.JPG
    604 KB · Views: 203
  • BILD0432.JPG
    BILD0432.JPG
    571 KB · Views: 178

Croga

Reaction score
Hey guys a few more pics... the thinning is getting more noticeable and its really itchy (but maybe thats because im always pulling my hair to check or im always focusing my thoughts on it?)... what do you think? Hairline still maturing or balding?

Attachments

• BILD0689.JPG
    BILD0689.JPG
    607.8 KB · Views: 186
  • BILD0697.JPG
    BILD0697.JPG
    467.6 KB · Views: 181
  • BILD0740.JPG
    BILD0740.JPG
    555.5 KB · Views: 207
  • BILD0768.JPG
    BILD0768.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 183
  • BILD0834.JPG
    BILD0834.JPG
    411.5 KB · Views: 187
  • BILD0840.JPG
    BILD0840.JPG
    268.4 KB · Views: 176

Croga

Reaction score
I took these three pics today. My crown from above looks ok however when i take a picture from the front there is thinning? Does crown balding start at the hair whorl? because this thinning area is a couple of inches down from it

Attachments

• BILD1124.JPG
    BILD1124.JPG
    818.6 KB · Views: 190
  • BILD1159.JPG
    BILD1159.JPG
    901.8 KB · Views: 188
  • BILD1075.JPG
    BILD1075.JPG
    758.3 KB · Views: 204