Cruisincali's Story (hairline loss / WITH PICS please help)

ct_sicknasty

Reaction score
my hairline has been receding for about the past year and i use nizoral 1% daily is there anything else non-prescription i could try? any help would be great.
[attachment=2:2bhni5bo]0213002116.jpg[/attachment:2bhni5bo][attachment=1:2bhni5bo]0213002116a.jpg[/attachment:2bhni5bo][attachment=0:2bhni5bo]downsized_0213002117.jpg[/attachment:2bhni5bo]

Attachments

• 0213002116.jpg
    0213002116.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 0213002116a.jpg
    0213002116a.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 139
  • downsized_0213002117.jpg
    downsized_0213002117.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 150

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
my hair use to look a lot like yours. i thought it was horrible at the time. i didnt get on meds and now i know what horrible really looks like......... i'd say hope on meds if you can propecia/rogaine

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah man jump on meds, they aren't that harsh anyway and you can always start with a lower dose.

Check out my regimen (Finasteride is the key thing here - 0.5 or 0.25mg if you wanna be cautious).

You can get finasteride without prescription online if you wanna trust the online pharmacies like United or Inhouse, or Dr Lee and Dr Ashcroft that people keep talking about but I'm not so clear on that!

Some kind of topical receptor blocker like spironolactone cream and Flutamide sounds pretty good to me, but I know very little about them so far so you'd be best off chatting to someone else first.

Also switch up to 2% Nizoral and grab these:

http://www.hairstimulator.net/order.htm

If you REALLY don't wanna get finasteride, then maybe try beta-sitosterol? I can't promise it's potency though.

Hoppi :)

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
1.25mg finasteride everyday with rogaine foam in the morning and rogaine liquid at night. i take foam in the morning because it doesnt make my head look greasy throughout the day. im at the 6month mark with no real change except a bunch of little vellus hairs popping up everywhere.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Wow a lot of people can take SO much Finasteride! It's kinda impressive!

Be wary with Finasteride but it's still your best weapon I think :)

qball

Reaction score
I would start with finasteride 1mg daily and re-evaluate every month with pictures to see how you are progressing. You can always add rogaine a few months later. If the finasteride works, then you have one less drug to use in the rogaine. Good luck.

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
id say go to medicalwellnesscenter.com

get an online prescription for 5mg proscar for a $50 consultation fee. The website links to RXUSA.net, where you can get a months prescription of 5mg proscar for 67 bucks. cut those pills into 4 and you get 1.25mg and it should last you 4 months. you get another refill with your prescription, which will last you another 4 months. so all said and done, it should cost you 200 bucks for 8 months worth of prescription, including doctor fee.

this costs a lot less than what people are paying out there.