Crunk04gtp's Story

crunk04gtp

Reaction score
They call it the "Udell blight". Short, fat and bald. It seems to happen to all of the men in my family. My hairdresser has always been insisting that I'll never go bald as my hair is so thick, but I've been bracing for it. The short thing, well, there's not too much one can do. I eat vegetarian and ride a bicycle seven miles to and from school every day to take care of the fat part. In regard to baldness, I've been hoping the blight had passed me over. Unfortunately I've noticed my hairline receding ever so slightly around my temples as of late. Checked the drain and sure enough, there was a massive collection of hair.

My father and uncle seem almost gleeful that another has fallen into their ranks, assuring me that there's nothing that can be done about it. However, I've managed to keep a twenty five year old mercedes running whereas fifteen years ago my father had to sell his. This is thanks only to the pool of knowledge available to me via internet forums. Though I've tempered my expectations and am well aware the odds are stacked against me, hopefully with more advanced science and collective knowledge I can do better than they did. At any rate, I hope that my experiences will allow me to contribute as much as I hope to gain and that you all will welcome me into the community.

Bill

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Bill,

Welcome aboard (terrible pun).

Just like that mercedes, the hair will last longer than your dad's. Stick around this forum and you'll learn a ton of information about hairloss.

Are you just receding or is there overall hair loss too?

az

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
Get on treatment and you'll be able to tell your father those magical words we all wish to tell our loved ones at least once:

"I told you so!"