Ct_Sicknasty's Story - (seeking help)

ct_sicknasty

Reaction score
so, to be honest i recently turned 18 years old and feel like my hairline is beginning to recede even if it is slight. i didnt even notice it at all till maybe a month or so ago when one of my friends was cutting my hair and made a joke about cutting it "where my hair was receding" which was when i started to look even more in depth. i began looking at older/recent photos and noticed, indeed that my hair appeared to begin receding about my junior year ever so slightly right around the crown regions. i always wore it short which is probably why i never noticed? not really sure. currently though it has been basically haunting me..i find myself looking at other guys/actors hairlines and comparing them to mine cause ive always been a good looking guy and i guess its worrying me if its becoming more noticeable. the middle and back is still very thick as its always been. just about an inch or less into the crown appears to be fading or not growing in as fast as the rest. really prescriptions are out of the question now as i am still slightly embarrassed about the whole thing, but i feel like i need to do something before it continues. i read the blogs on here frequently and read about all the treatments (nizoral, propecia, revivogen, ect..)
i was just wondering if anyone with more experience here could help me find something to use that i can buy without prescription or online just as a shampoo or conditioner or anything!

please post any ideas/questions as i will check daily!
thanks in advance!