Ctguitarguy's Sotry - (24, Ive been losing hair)

ctguitarguy

Reaction score
well,im sort of at a loss here,i just signed up i don't take pictures of myself often in general so i don't have pictures to display. ive likely been losing hair in my temples and hairline since i was 16-17. my grandfather still has a full head and color alas all of his sons- my uncles are all completely bald and i believe ive likely got that gene.

its pretty bad now,though i realize how subjective that is. its very noticeable and one side is definitely thinning faster then the other but they way i see it most of it will be gone in 5-10 in the front.

im not sure what to do but i know one thing i will never ever ever put in hormone altering drugs into my body ever so Propecia/magic pills are a no no.

ive taken revita for many months and that did nothing (although it was a pleasant shampoo generally). i only recently within the last month or so started on nizoral but i have not been consistent with it.

ive gone through the guide on this website and im at an utter loss for what to start with. im rather frightened of rogaine do to immense hair shedding and other horror stories and ultimately losing more then you ever gain back in particular in the hairline temple region.

ive looked at tricomen and revivogen etc and i'd like to not go poor here,i dont make much money. i need something practical. other then propecia im open to suggestions and a regimen and place to start.