curcumin resveratrol amounts

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
16 years old, just started minoxidil/rogaine want to start resveratrol and curcumin

HOW MUCH DO I TAKE? does anyone know how much was taken in the studies?? and are there any bad things about these?

thanks

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
I heard resveratrol might have something to do with the whole prostaglandin's story, does anyone know what the link is?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think Curcumin is recommended at 3 a day, I take 1 and Res is recommended at 1 a day which is what I take.

Jacob

Reaction score
http://www.pureencapsulations.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=RCSR6

The combination of sustained-release MicroActive® Resveratrol and MicroActive® Curcumin is exclusive to Pure Encapsulations.

Innovative sustained-release delivery technology
The MicroActive® technology is a patented delivery system that improves solubility, reduces particle size, improves absorption and provides sustained-release of polyphenols.*

Backed by human pilot trials*
In a human pilot study, peak plasma resveratrol and area under the curve (AUC) values were 250% greater with MicroActive® Resveratrol compared to an equivalent dose of 98% pure resveratrol.* In a separate human trial, peak plasma curcumin levels were 4 to 60-fold greater with MicroActive® Curcumin compared to an equivalent dose of a standard 95% curcumin preparation. Superior plasma concentrations remained after a 9-hour period.*

chip.jackson

Reaction score
Well, I take 1 curcumin 500mg and 1 resveratrol 200mg together once a day right after my biggest meal, simply because I read curcumin is absorbed better into the body when you are eating more fat and oils.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i tried them, the jarrow form and the other was, heck i 4got. did nothing for me. I guess i might try again. took a whole bottle of both. ask the user "the natural" it helped him and he takes it regularly i think.