Current Vitamin Regimen and Wanting More =)

Mat18

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
I am just about to start taking some vitamins to help with hairloss. I have been reading through alot of threads on this section of the boards, and you guys have ben very helpful so thank you. I am only 15 so my parents are not allowing me to go on propecia, so i've decided to start using some vitamins instead.

Here is what i currently have:
Saw Palmetto
Nettle Leaves
Zinc
Vitamin B-50 Complex
Flaxseed Oil
Ginko Biloba
Omega 3
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Centrum Complete

I also have Nizoral 2% Shampoo which i am going to start using.
I am also going to start using Rogaine 5% foam after i get a perscription for it, or buy it from this website. :)

Aneways.
My QUESTION is....
What other vitamins should i be taking to help. I have found some other possible ones on this site....but there is so much information its hard to tell which ones people have actually been taking.
Also is there something i should be taking instead of something i listed above??

ALSO< what is the best site to order vitamins online?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Flinstones vitamins my Friend!! and steal some Propecia from you Dad or his credit card! haha don't tell anybody . Faster you will jump on your hairloss problem, better it will be! Yabadabadouhhhhhhh!

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't take flaxseed if you're already taking fish oil, and drop the Vitamin E, as it won't be doing anything for your hair. It looks good other than that but if I had to choose an additional supplement I would say grapeseed extract.

Mat18

Reaction score
thank you.
i will definately add grapeseed extract to my regimen :)

anything else??

Jacob

Reaction score
Bio-Sil...MSM...etc

Iherb.com
Swansonvitamins.com
Vitaglo.com
Vitacost.com

Jacob

Reaction score
abovedagame said:
Jacob said:
Bio-Sil...MSM...etc

Iherb.com
Swansonvitamins.com
Vitaglo.com
Vitacost.com[/quote

i assume you're using biosil. how has is affected your hair?

It's hard to say with everything else used. I would guess it's helped to thicken things up, including those fuzzspears(TM) that need all the help they can get.

I have thought of phasing it out- trying to cut down on supplements. It's one of those that just makes sense to take though. Maybe I'll just take it 2-3 times a week- keep it in my system at least. Who says you need to take something every stinkin' day anyway :nono: