Dags story

dagbern

Reaction score
Hi forum,

i´ve been a frequent reader for a long time, but has finally taken the step to do something about my hairloss.

Im 24 years old, from Norway.
On the norwood scale i would say im on my way of becoming a 5.

Almost three weeks now, i´ve been using revivogen scalp therapy in the evenings and rogaine in the mornings. In addition i use ketconazol three times a week, and revivogen shampoo one or to days.

The only effect (that i could take note of) is up til now is that my hair is slightly darker.

Is this normal? And after just three weeks?

Another thing: My scalp is very red / irritated / itchy, even if i cut down on the regimen. It "feels" like this itchyness makes my hair alot thinner in the thinning areas :/

dagbern

Reaction score
Hi Ben, thanks for your answer. Im trying to upload pictures, but im only getting the message: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached". Do you know what i can do to fix this?

My balding pattern is not severe, but its visible.

I read on this page that a bad scalp really speeds up the hairloss, so what im most worried about right now is the itching and the innflamation (i use nizoral) from the revivogen / rogaine.

I wish i could upload pics, so if anyone has solutions to my "attachment problem" that would be nice!

Dag