DAMMIT

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using minoxidil for about a month already. and here it comes the shedding phase. I can see i shed hair more than usual...its about 50-100 at least per day. The moment that i dread most : SHOWER.

My question is it ok to shed that much? Should i continue.....?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
k3nn7i said:
I have been using minoxidil for about a month already. and here it comes the shedding phase. I can see i shed hair more than usual...its about 50-100 at least per day. The moment that i dread most : SHOWER.

My question is it ok to shed that much? Should i continue.....?

If you have done ANY research at all, you should know the answers to your questions

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
Yap...I know but its the shedding that discourage me...
But as I am just using it not even for a month, is it normal to shed within that short period?

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
DAMMIT ITS GETTING WORSE

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been shedding around 60-70 hair / day since the past 2 days..then i get one day where i didnt shed so much so i thought great, finally over! and then just now i shampoo'd and clogged the sink 'THRICE' :D.. i must've lost about 200-300 hair just now lol..thick clumps clogging the sink..its always this bad in the summers.

on rogaine myself..5% and 1 mg finasteride / day.

bababa

Established Member
Reaction score
A normal human should shed around 100 hairs per day...

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
Have read quite alot of thread here. saying should continue. But with my current shedding. It scare me ....

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
quit if you're scared... don't post if you don't have anything helpful to say

dude, good luck, it's easy for me to say, no shedding yet, so this is a complete outsiders point of view, but hang in there!!! think about the long term rather than the short term, cut your hair shorter for the time being etc, maybe even buy some of that cover up stuff for your scalp to hide it a bit. best wishes and good luck. try not to worry. people won't judge you on your hair but your confidence so don't let your more than likely 'temporary' hair loss bug you too much in that department

Myhair_Matt

Reaction score
Stay strong man.... my shedding is slowing down finally after 3 months and if it makes you feel any better i was shedding at a rate of over 200 + hairs a day for a good couple of weeks at one stage..... my hair is so much thiner at the moment but, lots of fine hair coming through, just not at the rate it came out, damn you slow hair growth.... keep it real.... you gotta be in it to win it. Give the MSM a go.