DamnHairloss's Story - (age 22)

DamnHairloss

Reaction score
Hi,

I am 22 years old and I have been losing my hair since I was about 12 years old. That's 10 years of hair loss and hair thinning. So, how bald am I? Well, it's not THAT bad. I don't have any bald spots yet, though I am getting there. The unusual thing about my hair, besides it thinning/falling out from such a young age, is that it has been happening throughout my entire head (top, sides and back). Again, it's not that noticeable, not unless I get a very short hair cut, or, I also noticed that it looks pretty thin if the sun shines directly at it, but either then that it's not too bad. However, it has been getting worse, especially lately, so that's why I decided to do something about, a few weeks ago.

Let me know if you have any tips, advice, etc... For me. Thanks in advance and thanks for reading.

Kind regards,
DamnHairloss(!)

eped87

Reaction score
Hard to tell without seeing pictures... Your regimen says you're on minoxidil and no finasteride. I would venture to say that should probably be reversed and you should be on finasteride and no minoxidil to maintain what you have (if its really not that bad as you said). Again, hard to say without pictures..

DamnHairloss

Reaction score
Why no minoxidil?

I won't use finasteride, because I don't like what I've heard about it. For instance, it changes the body's chemistry, some males develop breasts, etc. Not for me.

If you want pictures, look at brandnew88's pics. That's what my hair looks like.