dan44's story - (Lost all my hair at age 20?)

dan44

Reaction score
hi, Came across the forum here while surfing the net, lost all my hair at age 20 about 24 years ago. Looked into trying to get some form of treatment then but gave up. 24 years later and i have never really bothered im quite happy being bald, just put a razor over it now to cut off the stray ends and am perfectly happy. Having no hair has never damaged my job prospects, or the same lady i have been married to for the last 23 years. To me its what is on the inside that counts not whats on the outside. Ive had all the jokes over the years and its never bothered me personally. I dont care no one bats an eyelid these days over people with no hair. Most of my friends have hair and they dont really care. To me its just a part of life. having read through some of your storys on here i feel sorry for you, i suppose everyone is different it would be a bad world if we were all the same. Good luck with whatever you choose to do, its never stopped me from getting where i wanted to be.
kind regards
Dan

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: Lost all my hair at age 20?

Nice to hear a more positive story for a change. Good for you that you're happy.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

A very nice story Dan and I am happy for you.

Unfortunatlely ladies of today are more vain and so are men.

dan44

Reaction score

Thanks guys, Women dont really see whats on the outside its whats more on the inside that counts. People with a positive outlook on life relect it on others, we only have one life so just might as well live it as you can, i hope you find what you are looking for.