Danilosca's Story - (17/ Balding Or Mature Hair Line? PICS!)

danilosca

Reaction score
i notice at age 16 that my hairline was different than it use to be at age 12 so i think i was balding because my dad is italian an most of his family is bald he is a Norwood 1.5 but his hair is extremly thin he have lost at leas 70% of his hair but have a good hair line, my half brother ( same father different mother) is nw6 at age 34.. but in my mother side of the family almost no one is bald ( she is perubian ) my hair havnt change since age 16 to age 17 i have some questions:

1. if my hair havnt change by age 20 that means that im not balding right now ?
2. do you think im balding or is a mature hair line ( my hair line was really different at age 12 like women hairline )

some pics:

dsc00080pk.jpg

dsc00086ma.jpg

dsc00079e.jpg

dsc00064rd.jpg

dsc00068z.jpg

WHEN I STYLE MY HAIR:

lolllt.jpg

WhyNot

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you dude but i would seriously keep an eye on that. Im your age and 6 months ago i looked a little worse than you, wondering if i was balding or not. Now im 100% sure i have hair loss as my hair continues to get more and more thin. Apparently finasteride can help our situation so thats the next step for me.

danilosca

Reaction score
thanks for the answer but my hair havnt change in 13 months i know this coz i take daily pics , but it migh be slowly so i dont know

some one else want to tell me wat do you think ? pliz

----these are some pictures from today and 1 year ago---

lol4fh.jpg

lol3z.jpg

lol1hf.png

WhyNot

Reaction score
from the looks of these pictures you look fine but i'd still keep an eye on it as your already doing

danilosca

Reaction score
sure dude thanks alot :D

but im not kepping and eye on it im kepping 2

and i have one important question, if my hair dosnt change lets say in 2 years when im 19 does that mean im not balding at the moment ?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I don't think you have anything to worry about right now.

Keep an eye on it and if you ever notice it actually getting thin in the edges of the hairline, immediately start finasteride.

As long as you watch out for it I don't think you have anything to worry about.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Also, for the record, you've pretty much got your matured hairline at 17, which seems a little bit fast, so you MIGHT have balding in the future, as long as you watch out for it though like I said you'll be OK.

But, your family might have a history of that. Does anyone else have hairline like yours around your age in old photos? Dad or granddad or anything? That might predict somewhat where your hairline would go.

danilosca

Reaction score
yeah my mothers father . i see a picture of him with his hair gelled back when he was like 48 and his hairline was pretty simillar to mine. but my fathers and the peopel on his side of family dont

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its very hard to tell if someone is starting to go bald just by "looking at it", but there are couple of indicators; is there anyone in your close familia who is bald ? (brother,father,even mother, uncles on both sides)
and ofc does your hair fall off? in shower/on the bed, when you run your hand in it? and not few hairs, that doesnt count, i mean each time you run your hand there "should' be at least few hairs falling out.
doest your scalp itch?

danilosca

Reaction score
well i dont sheed alot like 30 hair a day or something if i run my hair like 10 times on my hair i lose like 6 hairs

i will be psoting pictures every 3 months so i keep it up :D