Darkhorizon's Story - (Advice needed)

darkhorizon

Reaction score
Hello everyone.My name is Stefan i'm 22 from Bulgaria.My first encounter with hair loss was like 3 years ago ,when i had a massive shed for well over 3 months.My bed was covered with hairs every morning and under the shower the situation was horrific.However this was the only shedding of that magnitude i've ever had.I didn't do anything back then until like 4 months ago.I've been growing my hair long for the past 1 year and now i can realy see the damage.I'm well thinner on top and in the vertex and the hair there is receded.The hair on top is not looking like tha hair from the back and sides of the head.It's not strong and growing like on patches and it's a mess.
For the last 4 months i'm on revivogen and nizoral shampoo and well my shedding has been put on hold and the hair is looking better ,but nowhere near the quality of the hair in the back and sides.This affected my life very bad in the past 1 year and i've gone through a severe depression period.I just don't wanna lose my hair and want it like it was before.I'm realy sorry for the bad English.
I'm thinking of starting finasteride and minoxidil but the thing that is keeping me off for now is the possible shedding phase.From revivogen i had experience 2 weeks of massive shedding and well it was a nightmare realy.
What will you suggest me to do.Will cutting my hair to medium length (it's now near shoulders length) and starting finasteride and minoxidil will be a good idea.Also will once daily application of minoxidil be sufficient to see results.Thanks in advance :)