Dasani's Story With Pics

dasani

Reaction score
Hey I've been experiencing with hair loss for 2 years. It happened when I was hit by alot of stress. I am here looking for advice, please share with me. I am now 21, this happened to me when I was 19. Before this my hair was full, not thin and no bald spot or weird sideburns. I hope there's something I can do now before its too late and I lose all my hair.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,300
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,300
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1,305
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,299
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,285

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
My first advice would be to read the treatments section on the website, http://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-loss-men/ it offers possible treatments that you might want to consider. Also read around on this forum, mainly in the 'Success stories' section, there you'll see what treatment other members are using (usually the 'Big 3'). The 'Big 3' consists of Minoxidil, Finasteride and Nizoral. Yet i wouldn't recommend you start immediately on all three (that's my opinion, i'm quite new here), i think they're only for serious cases, and you're somewhat similar to my state, so you'll usually hear members suggesting just using one of finasteride or minoxidil plus nizoral.

If you haven't discovered this already, the 'Big 3' (now i'm not sure exactly whether it's if you use all 3, or a combination of the 2) will also most likely cause you to start shedding down the track (judging by what i've read around on the forum), which is where your hair speeds up its thinning/falling out process, yet this is usually taken as an indication that your head is preparing for new hair, yet i've also heard that for some people, it just remains like that and nothing re-grows. So be careful, this shedding business put me off starting any of the treatments, since i don't really mind how my hair is now, but it's subjective.

I've begun using the Nizoral 2% shampoo since last week, and i'm going to see what effect that will have on my hair for now, if any, and take it from there. It's probably best to take this process in small steps, like with anything else really.