David Wolfe's cure for male pattern baldness

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried the tips that david wolfe is giving to stop hair loss?
david is one of the world's leading authorities on nutrition...and he claims that we can stop hair loss...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
lol David Wolfe! aahahahahah

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
lol David Wolfe! aahahahahah

^ This

I passed on David Wolfe years ago. He is def knowledgeable on nutrition, but he is a bit of a nut :) He wants you to consume MASSIVE amounts of MSM. Most people have concluded that hair loss related to nutrition is not Androgenic hair loss. In other words, IM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!

Reaction score
^ This

I passed on David Wolfe years ago. He is def knowledgeable on nutrition, but he is a bit of a nut :) He wants you to consume MASSIVE amounts of MSM. Most people have concluded that hair loss related to nutrition is not Androgenic hair loss. In other words, IM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!

not sure you wathced the video? he's suggesting a topical to stop hair loss, he's not suggesting a nutriton regimen...and i honestly belive that topicals can have a great effect on hour hair loss...for example many are claiming onion juice is working wonders for them....

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
not sure you wathced the video? he's suggesting a topical to stop hair loss, he's not suggesting a nutriton regimen...and i honestly belive that topicals can have a great effect on hour hair loss...for example many are claiming onion juice is working wonders for them....

David Wolfe is a sell-out and he doesn't know **** about Hairloss. He should stick to eating avocados and coconut juice! LOL

Reaction score
I though david was knowledgeable on nutrition, hormones and how the body works..heres an intro that i read about him...

"David has spent the last 20 years dedicating his life to the experience of understanding,
basically, how your body works: the chemistry and the mechanics of your body. He has
lots of different passions related to health – such as organic superfoods, nutrition,
herbalism, chocolate – and he is just an abundance of knowledge"

is he wrong on his ideas? could you be more specific?
btw I also read that he was a good salesman etc...but that doesent mean he has no knowledge...