DavisNY's Story

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a quick catch up session...

I was on hairloss help for awhile, until issues arose with the moderator, I have since been visiting the hairtransplant network, however it seems to be pretty limited so I figured I would give this a try as well.

as for my "journey" it started when I was in my late teens ( late 90s). I foolishly received my first hair transplant from karamikian back in 05, he claimed it was 1k grafts however it definitely looks like less, not to mention a horrible job.

I have later gone onto getting 2 other hair transplant's from Dr Feller. The first was approximately 3k grafts into my front third. This not only helped to repair the previous butchering, it also helped with the recession. roughly 18 months later I received another hair transplant from Dr Feller, this time it was 2500. approximately 600 went into my crown and the rest into the front third for more density as well as to combat more of the recession.

I plan on receiving another 3k grafts from Dr Feller later this year. something along the lines of 1500 in the crown and 1500 in the front/ middle.

My scar is pretty decent, however I have had some shock loss in the donor area and that is the biggest hinderance of all.

I keep my sides at about a 4 with dermmatch around the scar, and the top is about a 6 or 7 guard.

I consider myself a concealer ninja. My routine consists of dermmatch out of the shower, blow dry, then adding a bit of toppik in any additional problem areas. (usually the crown)

I also seem to have very oily skin/ scalp. if any of you have any recommendations on how to combat this I would appreciate it. Anyway I look forward to giving my 2 cents on here.

Thanks