DaXiS87's Story - (22 /PICS!!!)

DaXiS87

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'll try to keep it short and "condense the nonsense".
22 years old, hair is thin on top. It's been thin since I was maybe 13 or 14, so a long time but I've decided to do something about it. It would make me a lot happier about my appearance if I could either get my hair back, or maybe shave it all off for good.
My Dad has a full head of hair at 54 so thats why I'm trying to do something about it. So I'm just looking for any advice on products to use for my situation, which I know isn't really any different from other people but most of the pictures I've seen of guys here have a slightly different "version" of hair loss. I haven't lost much around the sides of the front of my head, and its far thinner than some guys.
I'll probably try Regaine, it seems to be a popular one.
Another thing I've noticed about my hair(may be the same with everyone, I dont know) my hair falls out real easy. When I wash my hair, I can run my fingers through it many times and still find hairs. And plenty of hairs end up on my pillow most mornings. It's been like this for as long as I can remember, it seems to grow but then falls out too easy. Might be me being paranoid.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/ ... CF0579.jpg

Probably not the best picture, but should give you an idea of my situation.
Any input would be appreciated on what I should start on!

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, you've lost a lot of hair. Get on big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral shampoo) immediately and BUZZ your hair immediately.. it would look MUCH better.