Dead PreZ Has been Removed

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Ded just started posting about a thyroid thing, when my dad had a thyroid imbalance my dad would sometimes act crazy. Thing to consider. Either way Prez there is enough info in the archives and current to steer you in the right direction.

good luck

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
ok great! Now bring back Bruce!

WE WANT BRUCE :rockon:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It did seem like he was gettin his act together. Still he was over-posting for his knowledge on this subject, and his earlier behavior was at points totally unacceptable. Others behaved in less then reputable manners but he was the greatest offender.

Well hopefully things can get back to normal here without all the conflict.

See ya on the flipside, Prez. Hope you learned somethin'.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
I kinds got dragged in along with him, I admit. I'm a sucker for that though, I have an argumentative personality at times!

Good to see he's outta here

G

Rawbbie said:
I kinds got dragged in along with him, I admit. I'm a sucker for that though, I have an argumentative personality at times!

Good to see he's outta here

It is easy to be hooked! :)

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny, it feels like the HairLossTalk.com forum I once knew. Good decision.

Nomad

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He was fairly amusing but irritating at the same time, continuing with his joker act for too long. Dosen't he know we take our balding very seriously here! :rockon:

Welcome back Bruce :freaked2:

So is his IP banned or just his email & member name? Is he gonna return as Ded Prez 2 (THIS TIME IT'S WAR)???????:freaked:

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
please IP ban him

G

Lizzad said:
He was fairly amusing but irritating at the same time, continuing with his joker act for too long. Dosen't he know we take our balding very seriously here! :rockon:

So is his IP banned or just his email & member name? Is he gonna return as Ded Prez 2 (THIS TIME IT'S WAR)???????:freaked:

Thanks Lizzard.

:)

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com, Prez probably uses some newb ISP like AOL. Most times with a lame dial-up ISP you get a new IP address every time you connect. Simply ban his ENTIRE IP range!. Then he will never be able to come back. In a month or so, when he has grown up a little, you can unban that range to preven the possibility of someone else being prevented from joining.

Bono

Reaction score
glad he's gone, what a loser...

i'm sure we're not the only site he's infecting. he's probably harrassing guys at a "penile dysfunction site" right now as we speak. or maybe he's on a "how to lose your virginity when your a loser" site. or maybe he's harrassing the boys at the "i jerk off too much" site. sad sad. it would be better if he went back high school/grade school or got a job rather than wasting his life annoying people on the net and hiding from his daily problems. what a sad life.

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Lizzad said:

Like Mr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, sometimes more or less intelligent and other times RAGING.... Split personality? Too many drugs (by his own admission)?? Both??
Whatever HairLossTalk.com decides, I for one plan to ignore all of his posts, never reply. He'll get tired and things can be normal again, until the next nutcase. Has HairLossTalk.com had nut-cases before?? If not, HairLossTalk.com was probably due.

:)

A

Administrator

Prez was removed because he continued referring to our female users as "b****s", and insulting them in the female forums, after we requested that he stop.

Every nationality and every race of human being is freely represented on these boards, however, every *class* of human being is not going to be represented here.

Racism is very different from Classism (this is a hairlosstalk created word by the way). Classism pays no heed to color of skin but instead to intelligence, ethics, and conduct.

The blackest man on this earth can have a higher intelligence, class, and ethical conduct than the richest White Anglo Saxon Protestant Male on this earth. Color is irrelevant.

On another note, Prez should have been respected for the way he speaks, aside from the profanity. He may have been butchering the english language, but unfortunately this is a common thing even among White America's youth today, and even they need help with hair loss.

The problem arises in that Prez has no ability to differentiate between expressing his chosen style of speech and respecting those around him by not calling women b****s and using profanity. Rap and Rhyme all you want, but respect those around you.

This is kindergarten logic, and having to type it feels like standing on a street corner and telling everyone that water is wet... but ... I guess it needed to be said.

HairLossTalk.com Admin.

A

Administrator

vortex72--> said:
HairLossTalk.com, Prez probably uses some newb ISP like AOL.
He uses Verizon (odd, every single person we've had to ban has used Verizon and was from the northeast). And a static IP address. The IP has now been banned and his nameserver for verizon in boston (sorry verizon boston users!).

HairLossTalk.com Admin