Death's story

Death

Reaction score
Hi , I am new to the posting thing but I've been coming to this forum for about two years

I am currently 20 years old and i have been on propecia and nizoral for about 9 months. I never really shed but some of my small hairs on my hairline have fallen off since I started propecia and haven’t came back, I just have a receding hairline and all I want is to keep or grow some of my hairline until I am about 32, then f*** it . I have had a fucked up hairline since about 16 and i have awaly been pissed that i cant do anything with my hair with out male pattern baldness peaking it little eye out, but it has been receding slowly and i have long hair , so i can hide it , but i hate having to hide it and i want short brad pitt like hair (mainly because thats what women want) So any advice, and i dont want to take a chance on any crazy treatment that can make it worse

DEATH TO HAIR LOSS

my hair 3 1/2 years ago , i kinda use gel to hide my ugly temple so my hair line in this pic is kind of lie and Iam pushing my eye brows up a bit, but thing is i cant do this any more so i grew my hair (makes me mad)
I'd kill for this agian .
4dpmuc8.jpg

Well heres pics from 9 to 8 months ago
all taken on same day

2guw0m8.jpg

2hrcuo4.jpg

49hp30g.jpg

wet hair
4551105.jpg

40q14qg.jpg

347ikq9.jpg

3yhgetw.jpg

sorry for all the pic just want you guys to get a vivid picture of my hair loss

Is it possible to have my hair in the frist pic again with any treament for me( have lots of baby hairs)? :(

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
One Brad Pitt-like head of hair comin up.

Seriously though, that's a pretty high goal. Most people don't achieve it, so don't get too down on yourself about it.

Death

Reaction score
I dont mean a hairline like brad pitt , i just ment the style of hair he has and length. I just want my hairline to be a solid line. Right now i have baby like hairs on my temple. Thats why i want to know what will work for my problem (ex.Rogaine) and i need help on posting pics so you guys can tell me if something will work for me

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
So you want to do your hair short? I'm like the opposite. I love long hair, but I chopped mine off recently because my bangs were getting too thin. If you like short hair anyways, just cut it. It will look thicker and be easier to manage.

Death

Reaction score
Well i do want my short hair , but my hairline makes me look 30 year old so thats why i keep it long , does anyone think i should start rogaine , or is it too risky and could i see results on propecia after 10 months. I just want my hairline to thicken up. PLEASE ANY COMMMENTS and thankz Sir Guy Frizzbourne

COMMENTS PLEASE

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
im 20 as well and my hair looks just as yours does. Im going for finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral (i dont think anything else will do much difference), hoping to get some of the temples back, but my prime goal is to maintain since most of my family went bald at 35+. Im just scared of eventual sheds.

Dan_NW2

Reaction score
I guess it's beggining to look like a mature hair line. I dont know. You have the advantage of thick hair and thats good. Oh to be young again...

Death

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.
Well realy my hair isnt that thick , it just looks like that cuz my hair was greasy that night.And do you guys think that if i start rogaine , that it wont make my hair worse and Yea its nice to be young , but not young and balding . It sucks worrying about hair loss at this age , i should be worrying about getting an STD . cause of my hair Iam more shy than i think i would be .