Deep red laser light

hope is near

Reaction score
I've read that red laser light stimulates mitochondria. Maybe that's the way red laser therapy acts on hair follicles.
If anyone is interested I can try to find the reference where I read this.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I have three different types of laser pointers at home. I will get busy tonight and report back in 6 months.

XL

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Back in the 70's, I used to go to the Griffith Park Observatory in LA for the Laserium shows.

I have less hair now, therefore it doesn't work.

jerry grant

hope is near

Reaction score
Grantspots said:
Back in the 70's, I used to go to the Griffith Park Observatory in LA for the Laserium shows.

jerry grant

Well I don't know if it grows hair but it does do something to the mitochondria. And I'm not talking about the laser comb.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
how is it different from the lasercomb?

hope is near

Reaction score
hair mchair said:
how is it different from the lasercomb?

I think it's different from the laser comb by the frequency of light they use and maybe it's a more powerful light but I'm not sure. Anyway in the studies they did it wasn't a laser comb they used.

maddoc23

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a certain frequency (that appears red) that stimulates the mitochondria. The entire process is called photobiostimulation and is well documented in medical journals (pubmed.com). Lasers have many cellular applications other than hair regrowth. They can aid in dermal regeneration and even reverse blindness caused by methanol ingestion. All my claims can be supported by doing a search on pubmed.com.

D

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Grantspots said:

jerry grant

the 70's eh??? i heard disco is good for hair. anyone vouch for this???