Deluded ramblings? What do you think?

s.a.f

Reaction score

HughJass

Reaction score
Looks like he still hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Can't be too far away- keep on truckin'!

LOL@the Nike motto

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tnx s.a.f, watching him made me feel so much better about myself for some reason :p

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It is very obvious that is his natural hair and he is thinning to a NW3. I am sure on the show he uses concealers to make it look better but no rug.

Nene

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
It is very obvious that is his natural hair and he is thinning to a NW3. I am sure on the show he uses concealers to make it look better but no rug.

I used to think it was a wig also but I think doctorhouse is right.

beaner

Reaction score
Nene said:
DoctorHouse said:

I used to think it was a wig also but I think doctorhouse is right.

I agree also.

At the beginning of his show this season his hair was very short (his brother in the show actually made a joke about his haircut) and you could see it getting longer each week.

He's definitely having a meltdown though.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Has'nt he been seen like Travolta photographed with short hair then a short while (a few days) later at some public event with much longer hair?
I do think its a rug because concealers cant work with hair over (or under) a certain length because they dont add any body to the hair. Sheens hair is about 3" - 4" ontop.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think he owns :woot: Too bad two and a half men is over though...

beaner

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Has'nt he been seen like Travolta photographed with short hair then a short while (a few days) later at some public event with much longer hair?
I do think its a rug because concealers cant work with hair over (or under) a certain length because they dont add any body to the hair. Sheens hair is about 3" - 4" ontop.

Unless he's been using a different length rug each week, then I would say no. Like I said, his hair was very short (about 1 inch) at the beginning of this season of Two and a Half Men, and each new episode his hair was slightly longer. I'll admit I watch that show weekly and I could pretty much watch his hair grow in from an inch long to whatever length it is now.

Looked totally natural to me.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If that aint a rug i dont know what is...

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he is receding but i think he has natually thick hair so he can get away with it more
i bet that's why he's losing his mind :shakehead:

for a bit of fun because there has been another man who seems to live in the same deluded world as Charlie sheen
gaddafi vs sheen, who's line is it anyway (i scored 6 out of 10, it's quite hard)

The Gardener

Reaction score
I've seen a few soundbites from his interviews, and he has called in to a local sports radio program that I listen to here in LA quite a few times. To me, he has all the symptoms of a person that is blasted high on cocaine. Especially the enhanced ego.. that's a classic side effect of coke.

I know he pissed clean for that online drug test schtick he did last week, but that's not saying much. To my understanding, cocaine clears your blood stream fairly quickly, all he'd have to do is abstain for a few days and he's good.

s.a.f

Reaction score
finfighter said:
DoctorHouse said:

Really?

Thats exactly what I meant. I never saw any pictures of it inbetween.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol nothing slips our eyes, you wear a rug? - be sure a true HairLossTalk.com memeber to notice on the SPOT! lol

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No rug. You can easly see the far recarded temples through the whole two and a half men show. Probably a concaler to thicken what he have though...

Nene

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
finfighter said:
DoctorHouse said:

Really?

Thats exactly what I meant. I never saw any pictures of it inbetween.

http://www.baldingcelebrities.com/2010_ ... chive.html

scroll down a little on this link. You'll see his hair in between. If you watch his recent interviews you can see he has receded corners of the hairline but it looks ok because of how he styles it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=1:1h2xopzs]39-charlie-sheen-balding-02.jpg[/attachment:1h2xopzs]

Exactly I dont know what concealers can turn this into this:

[attachment=0:1h2xopzs]images.jpg[/attachment:1h2xopzs]

I think if that top pic was grown out to that length it would look 5hit.

Attachments

• 39-charlie-sheen-balding-02.jpg
    39-charlie-sheen-balding-02.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 151
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 492

beaner

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[attachment=1:utij9lli]39-charlie-sheen-balding-02.jpg[/attachment:utij9lli]

Exactly I dont know what concealers can turn this into this:

[attachment=0:utij9lli]images.jpg[/attachment:utij9lli]

I think if that top pic was grown out to that length it would look 5hit.

His hair doesn't look like that bottom picture any longer. The season premiere of Two and a Half Men it was slightly longer than the top picture with his Norwood 3+ and thinning very obvious. You guys are all looking at old pictures and claiming it's a toupee which it probably is. I say he no longer wears one and the evidence is right in his TV show. Maybe he had a few grafts done in front, who knows, but he definitely is no longer using a rug.

beaner

Reaction score

That certainly isn't a toupee.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[youtube:25j6u0pi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5PktJWTX0U[/youtube:25j6u0pi]